Héctor Bellerin

He played in a few games during preseason. Solid going forward, getting caught on the counter often though and making errors leading to chances or goals. Same old, same old.
He didn’t look on it, he hasn’t looked on it for a while now. He’s been going through the motions.
There’s no point keeping a player that doesn’t want to stay anymore and has been seeking a move for a while now.

It’s pre season though?

We had Kolasinac playing against City ffs?

Were you pleased with Bellerin last season? Did you find it unfair that he lost his position to Chambers and Cedric in 2021?
Do you think him being involved will make our attacks down the right better and will he solve our issues defensively?
I really don’t think so. Same shit, different player.
It’s not clicking for him here anymore, it’s best to part ways instead of delaying the inevitable.

1 Like

Our current RB tier list based on talent at playing the sport football:

1. AMN
  2. Cedric
  3. Chambers
  4. B****d
2 Likes

Siiiiuuuuu.

No idea if its a loan, sale, loan with option, or what. I’ll take anything at this point.

1 Like

We better sign Trippier. Or Aarons. Or anyone. Can’t be doing with Cedric and Chambers as our RBs

3 Likes

Will be sad to see him go. Seems like a good dude and was not the same player post injury.

I wonder how he’ll kick on once he gets some actual coaching in Spain.

2 Likes

why cant we, we are arsenal…the club is stuck on stupid.

2 Likes

Bellerin lovers special

1 Like

As much as I think he’s been bad the past few seasons it’s still a bitter sweet exit for me. Under AW Bellerin was a baller but the injuries to his lower extremities did him in. Sad to see a youth player go. He came up in our system and has been at the club more than 10 years. Wish him well for the rest of his career.

1 Like

Is this really happening? And we’re getting money in exchange?

Yes and maybe.

Surely a loan if it’s Betis.

Never had a issue with him. Good luck Bellerin. No hard feelings.

3 Likes

My thoughts exactly

I am going to miss this guy. Another OG left. Soon all that will be left is Xhaka and Arteta on infinity contracts.

1 Like

Spurs even beating us at selling players now :rofl:

So predictable

Mustafi bracket for me. Must be a huge boost for the whole team to see dross like this leave.
When Graham Potter Comes in he Will now have 1 Less problem to deal with.

2 Likes