Héctor Bellerin

Definitely all on Wilshere and his shortcomings.

1 Like

We gave up some bad goals in that game. Fabregas stupid flick comes to mind outside the box.

4 Likes

So he can ride the bench with Saliba?

We don’t like good football players at arsenal.

Nah fuck that. We should definitely rat on others. The rule is the rule and there isn’t levels to it so we should punish every instance of a foul throw or none of them. And obviously it should be the latter.

Flamini was better at RB than this weak ass pussy. Weakest link in the team and he generally makes me puke atm. GET FEKIN RID ASAP :face_vomiting:

You don’t really get a say considering u were backing Arteta so hard. Lost your football card as far as im concerned.

Flamini was a left back. :hipster:

2 Likes

Arteta aint sacked yet, he can still turn it around. And when he does i will target you and the other infidels nonstop.

Lmaooooo i won’t hold my breath for that :joy::joy:

1 Like

Yeah… He can.
I can fuck Scarlett Johansson tonight too

1 Like

How does this guy escapes criticism after yesterdays horrorshow. Cant cross cant dribble cant pass cant run cant shoot cant defend. The only thing he is good at is having a mustache. Get out of my fekin club NOW !

STATE OF THIS FANBASE GIVING THE WORST PLAYER IN THE CLUB A FREE PASS ! OA OUT !

Bloke has the mobility of an oiltanker and the strenght of Raheem Sterling. Get the fok out !

We all know he isn’t up for it. At least he doesn’t behave like a cunt like some other players.

He tries, he is just not good enough. Not his fault he is still playing.

He tries ? He doesnt give a flying shite. Its all about the modelling and fashion for this disgusting piece of garbage.

Calm down brocolli.

1 Like

aint happening. Now its my time to have a meltdown. And no place is better for it than the vegan shitter thread.

1 Like

I agree. I don’t like him as a player anymore and would very much prefer Cedric or AMN play ahead of him but I can see that he is trying.
Plus, he has to work with Willian on the right side who sabotages most build-ups from that side.

2 Likes

Bit of broccoli tearing into Heccy B for being a vegan cunt. Love it, crisis brings out the best in OA, you don’t get this level of satisfaction when things are going well for Arsenal.

8 Likes

Why suddenly have a meltdown, pal??
We have been melting since like… start of the season…
Where have you been these days? :arteta: :arteta: :arteta:

Said it on another thread.
What is the role for Hector/RWB/RM?
Would his job overlapping what Willian should do?
Not like Tierney, Hector can’t cross the ball consistently (with quality). Also last game, him and Willian passing to each other the most but not generating much attack from there.
Arteta has to answer that.