Héctor Bellerin

Agreed. Going to get scientific nutritionist disprove this now. Just watch.

Ainsley-esque performance :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I don’t entirely agree with this.

He doesn’t play like this in every game, but I do remember some other times when he drove forward and made an important contribution towards a goal - two that I can remember off the top of my head:

• Auba’s FA Cup winning goal
  • Nketiah’s goal against Leicester in CC

There could have been some others but I see him looking fitter, more hungrier to drive towards the final third with a good run and/or pass, and which have been rewarded with goals.

I agree he played his role in those two games too but I can’t see it as anything other than a false dawn for now considering his history.

Like I said happy to see otherwise though.

The best praise we can offer him today.

:heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Hector Bellerin, Arsenal

Another La Masia product often linked with a return to Barcelona is Hector Bellerin, whose future at Arsenal was uncertain this summer.

The 25-year-old has never given the impression of being keen on a return to the Catalan capital, however Barcelona apparently made an enquiry in early September to see if he’d be available to come back to them on a season-long loan.

The Athletic.

Get fucked you cunts a loan :joy:

3 Likes

Cheap Catalan Cunts

No reason for him to be starting RB right now except illuminati

1 Like

:xhaka:

He was no worse than anyone else on the pitch today. The whole team bar 1 or 2 put in 5/10 performances.

But the difference is City only scored one goal and he was the main culprit for it

4 Likes

Several players were at fault for that goal. Another reason we lost that game is because we created next to nothing.

Bellerin has come on a lot since the restart. It’s stupid to now say he should be sacked off.

1 Like

I agree, he’s not been bad.

We’ve lost a lot of players, we shouldn’t rock the boat by getting rid of Bellerin. He’s also better than his supposed replacements (Soares, AMN) so we should persist.

He was a fabulous player before his big injury. Let’s hope he can recapture that form.

He was responsible for 2 of the Liverpool goals, this one against Man City and that’s just the top of my head. Guy is a weak link and not consistent enough.

1 Like

I’d feel a lot safer with AMN playing there (even if saying that 12 months ago would have shocked me)
Bellerin possibly offers more going forward, but neither have a very good final ball so it doesn’t make too much difference.

If/when we switch to 4 at the back AMN should make the position his own as he’s a better defender than Bellerin

1 Like

I mean…why are u going to ground there? If he scores from that angle its an amazing goal credit to him, the only real option he had was to cut it back and take a shot or a low cross into the box. Bellerin has a lack of football IQ so even if he fully recovers and gains his pace back he’s always going to be a subpar RB.

7 Likes

I’ll say this about Bellerin if we ever want to contend for a title moving forward then he will no longer be a starter, he has his strengths but just too many flaws to be a starter in a title winning team.

6 Likes

He plants threes though

2 Likes

Yep another one Weng failed to coach properly. Refused to address another young players mistakes that they became part of his game. Criminal how he neglected this in his latter years. Im sure he addresses it in the book though.

No. Him being vegan and planting trees makes up for how average a RB he is.