Héctor Bellerin

He must only be about 12 and watch next to no football then

Unfortunately he doesn’t even do that cuz he plants 3,000 trees every Arsenal WIN…hardly ever see that these days.

1 Like

Vegan boy was one of the hottest young prospects under Arsene homeboy lelelelle nailed on to make his move back to Barca for big money, ur smoked out affffff bruh :grin::grin::+1::+1:

Neglected like so many others by not addressing faults in his game.
Poor management and wasted maximizing the lads potential.

1 Like

We’ve won 3 of our opening 5 games plus the Community Shield win?

No shame in a Liverpool/Man City loss and you can rant about the performances, but the results have been quite good overall?

1 Like

If we win at least 3 of our next 5 I’ll have more optimism.

He shouldn’t be the starter but I guess he is better looking than AMN so gets the nod.

L’Arsenal London Paris New York plc

1 Like

Is he?

Nah these guys are what they are, we buy the lower echelon of player and try to develop them. Arsene took so many nobodies and had them playing better than they had any business doing. I can name a billion doods who were highly rated thanks to Arsene and moved on and fell flat on their face without big daddy Wenger. Hleb, Clichy, Sagna, Song, Adebeyaor, Nasri, he turned Santi into an ABSOLUTE GOD and nobody knew who he was, he even had Laca and Xhaka playing pretty damn good in their first year here. Wenger covered over these very flawed players and their transgressions.

Tldr Wenger = :goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat:

Yeh if u wanna finish in 6th or lower the results have been amazing :+1::+1:

1 Like

I don’t know. He’s certainly not a better football player but that counts for fuck all at this club.

Maybe he’s got better views on the situation in Xinjiang? More marketable I guess. Not sure.

2 Likes

Hes a bleeding heart liberal vegan bruh reckon that gets u a starting spot just by default :joy::joy:

1 Like

Does Barca DNA only work if he is good then? :thinking:

You said we hardly ever see a win these days. I present you with 4 out of 6.

Can you not address a point head on when you’re wrong? You make some other fine comments when it suits your narrative but damn, you know how to divert a topic.

This isn’t about whether it’s good enough for 6th (which btw, a 66% win ratio from that sample would be good enough for anyone, including 2x wins against Liverpool and a resolute West Ham, and only losses to Liverpool/Man City in the league).

Moral of the story: don’t make up points you can’t back up.

1 Like

We are on pace for 68 points in the league, that might get us 5th but probably not and I doubt we will get 68 we were very lucky to not have lost or drawn against West Ham and Sheffield. The writing is on the wall, im glad ur positive about our prospects but it’s misplaced.

1 Like

Clichy played 200 times for an ever improving city squad and won two leagues. I’d hardly call that falling flat on his face.

No doubt Wenger made a lot of players better in his time here and no doubt some were never the same after leaving but it wasn’t all of them and it doesn’t make the criticism against him invalid about his failings in developing important parts of the game for players like Theo, ox, Bellerin etc. He is absolutely culpable there.

6 Likes

You could say he bettered himself

1 Like

Fortunately for us 40% of all league games arnt away at Anfield and the Etihad and since we have won every single game that wasn’t away to city or Liverpool simple mathematics deduces we will finish on 108points.

11 Likes

Don’t care what the agenda setting haters say, Bellerin is our best right back. Made a positive difference when he came on this evening. What’s that now, 4 assists in 7 games? He is so much better than what many people give him credit for!

1 Like

Doesnt mean he is good though :pepe1:

1 Like