Harry Kane

A red yes. But…

Play acting like this has to be dealt with better. Embarrassing fall by Harry Kunt! I wish the knock was as hard as he faked it to be, because then he would have a broken nose and no front teeth.

1 Like

Exactly, if youre going to do it and get a red then fucking do it properly and smash him in the mouth!

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter how many goals Kane scored, no way he can be compared to Lineker and Shearer.
This guy cheated too much, acted too many.

1 Like

This would be a good YT compilation.

1 Like

Been too big a problem in the game for decades this shit.
As much as I love this sport, these antics tarnish it a lot.

6 Likes

Especially when you compare it to women’s football and other men’s sports.

1 Like

Worse part is it’s acceptance. I definitely remembered a time such antics was shamed that opinion seems to have been phased out. In the stream I was watched they suggested Kane should be making the most of it.

2 Likes

I think a lot of people have turned on Kane this time to be fair.

Though Carragher and Neville were debating it on MNF and G Nev suggested that Kane was right to go down like that as he wouldn’t have got the decision otherwise. But then when Carra asked him if he’d go down like that, Neville was like “well no, I wouldn’t do that.” So he obviously doesn’t really think it’s OK to do that :sweat_smile:

Anyone other than Kane would be getting torn to fucking shreds over this so I can’t say I’m impressed with a couple of half hearted attempts to make him look in the wrong.

The fucking push on the player who was already falling down was typical dangerous play from Kane too.

Lad’s an absolute hateful scumbag and honestly he deserves to play his entire miserable career at Spurs winning nothing and scoring shit England penalties that amount to fuck all. It’s karma

9 Likes

Kane is much worse than Klinsmann IMO

1 Like

Agreed but think its not exclusive to football either. In your average rugby league game nowadays you see players staying down all the time to try and win a penalty. Happens a good 5 times a game at least in the NRL now.

Why does football not have citing officers.

1 Like

What’s a citing officer? Are they like retrospective officials?

Yes.

Yeah, I’ve often wondered why the league doesn’t have something like that or rather, why they don’t use those powers more often.

Mitrovic got sent off for pushing the ref, but they had to wait to figure out how long the ban would be.

I believe hockey in the USA has those types of after-the-fact suspensions and NFL players can face fines for certain types of hits.

And I think I’m right in saying that there was a WSL player banned for faking an injury that induced the official to give a red card?

Obviously additional powers in the hands of a fairly inept group of PL officials could lead to some bad outcomes, but if the PL is serious about cleaning up it’s game, it’s not an awful idea.

1 Like

How long does Arry have left? I wonder if he leaves England? He’d smash it in Serie A.

june 2024

1 Like

Surely he wants to get a jog on then and move in the summer? Why spend another year in the gutter at Spurs, wasting another year of his career.

1 Like

He would get years back on his career and prolong his England captaincy moving abroad. It’s truly ridiculous if he stays at Spuds now.

4 Likes