Harry Kane

Barkley won Olympic gold with Dream Team

Yeah, he said it in the doc but Mou made him explode. Similar to Drogba, Ronaldo, Benzema, Higuain and others.
Heā€™s gone on another level now, very mature and calculative in his every move, had a bit of down period after his failed move in 2021 but heā€™s been been top the past 18 months.
I do hope if he doesnā€™t get a move abroad this summer, he stays at Spurs. He could genuinely push any of Chelsea, Man Utd or someone else to become PL challengers next season.

1 Like

Isnā€™t that the opposite to what Strolls is saying, lol

Good point. Heā€™s inadvertently become a major asset for us :joy:

May have got it wrong then @Stroller. :rofl:
All I know is that he had his best season to date under Mou. His game has gone to a different level since.

48(!) G/A in 43 games.

Harry Kane got 48 goals in 43 appearances? That didnā€™t happen lol

Who said that?

Ah missed the assists part my bad

6 Likes

Has he ever said anything about this yeah? What did he say?

1 Like

We were playing the long game. We let him go, so that 20 years later heā€™d score the winner against our rivals during our title charge.

Arsene Wenger has done it again.

4 Likes

14 Likes

Fantastic player, not just a goal scorer but some of his passing when he drops deep is top quality, was on full display late in the game vs City.

Will retire the all time leading scorer in the Premier League.

2 Likes

the bit at the end from an ex spurs goalkeeper :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

*trophy winning ex spurs keeper

2 Likes

The replies to that tweet are terrific.

Spurs fans literally have no retort to the ā€œno trophiesā€ line. Harry Kane could have won the Balon dā€™Or but all it takes is one person to say ā€œbut what has he wonā€ and the debate is dead :arteta:

5 Likes

Yeah, the pain of Spurs fans in the replies is hilarious. Proper denial from them.
Whatā€™s funny is I donā€™t know if the guy genuinely did it on purpose or in true Spursy fashion himself has accidentally made Spurs look small trying to highlight Kaneā€™s accolade.

Thereā€™s an interview from him as well:

0:20
He highlights it 5(!) times that theyā€™ve won nothing and havenā€™t competed. :rofl:

4 Likes

Glad Harry Kane is being called out for his theatrics

2 Likes

Remember when Richarlison got away for similar on Ramsdale?

1 Like

Absolutely a red, but that reaction was embarrassing lol, little turd

2 Likes