Harry Kane

Fuck I love that episode.

One of my favourites though is when Jez moves in with Super Hans and Super Hans makes Jez sleep in the room with all the free roaming snakes :joy:

3 Likes

The comment was when bl1nk said lets just make a general player thread for everything lol thatā€™s why I said that haha

1 Like

Ah right, Iā€™m gonna have to assume that was a joke cos it sounds like an awful idea :joy:

1 Like

4 Likes

What did I just read?

If only Henry had that level of awareness of his teammates whereabouts he might be the record holder for most assists within a single league campaign.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve always said he needed Robbie Fowlerā€™s impudence to take it to the next level

6 Likes

There was a sentence in there that said described a pass that Kane made as: ā€œwhisper it, almost Bergkamp like.ā€
Rather than whisper it, how about donā€™t insult anyoneā€™s intelligence by saying it.

Most footballers will occasionally make a brilliant pass but arenā€™t normally compared to an elite player like Bergkamp.
At best, Kane could be described as Giroud like, when it comes to his assist skills.

3 Likes

Lol Kane going full into it :joy:

4 Likes

Fair play you were right on the abroad point.

Interesting top English players donā€™t really like the idea of playing abroad really

1 Like

Maybe if heā€™d won a few PL titles he might fancy a bit of sun, but when youā€™ve spent your whole life dreaming of that title I donā€™t see why a top English player wouldnā€™t want to join a better English side to get those titles.

Yeah thatā€™s the thing, I think English players value a PL title over the likes of other titles in other European leagues where as players from the continent view a title as a title regardless.

I guess a scudetto would mean more to a player who grew up in italy and plays for Inter milan

Also, he probably wants to master the English language before he has to start learning Spanish.

10 Likes

Iā€™d rather he went to a club I detest.
If he goes to Man City it means I might want Man U or Chelsea to win the PL title.

1 Like

I donā€™t understand this line of thinking one bit.

2 Likes

If I was to leave the spuds , I wouldnā€™t be so long in the face ā€¦

2 Likes

http://mancityfans.net/mcfnet/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=56075&start=80

Man City fans donā€™t want him

Itā€™s because I donā€™t really mind Man City so if Kane went to Man U or Chelsea he would be a player I detest at a club I canā€™t stand.
Thatā€™s why it was ideal when he was at spurs.

1 Like

I think itā€™ll be funny if he goes to Chelsea. Some of the Spurs fans I know hate Chelsea more than they hate us - guess us not being competitive has done that. And likewise, Chelsea hate Spurs more than they hate any other team. The Spurs fans would be absolutely fuming.

1 Like

Levy would block a move to Chelsea.