Happy New Year!

He’s superb in everything!

4 Likes

Ah, you’ve shot right up my favourite people list :relaxed:

1 Like

I really liked him in Revolutionary Road, even though the film centred around Kate Winslet’s character

1 Like

He likes Archer, too. Right up there on the faves list, lol

1 Like

All great shouts.

I really like Inception, too.

Catch Me If you Can & The Departed as well

2 Likes

I loved that film such a sad look at the American dream. Basketball diaries is an amazing shout too, shows how strong he was as an actor at an early age.

This boys life is where supposedly De Niro told Scorsese he had to keep an eye on the kid and look for future roles for him. Thus leading to my favourite actor and director forming greatness.

1 Like

I’d like to see Leo work with Clint Eastwood again.

J Edgar let both of them down, but Clint Eastwood is arguably the second best director out there after Nolan, in my opinion.

The right content and subject matter, and you’ve got the makings of Leo’s finest work to date

I didn’t mind it to much but I can appreciate it wasn’t well recieved, J Edgar is a hard story to tell with his reputation.

I like Nolan but I find him little more than high quality pop corn viewing. Insomnia was a work of art though.

For me Tarentino is the best at the moment, Once upon a time in Hollywood was the best thing I’ve seen all year. I absolutely love Brad Pitt when he’s on form, he just needs to take a leaf out of Leo’s book and choose his work more carefully.

1 Like

Happy New Year Yo !?

2 Likes

Happy New year to this community, may you all get what you wish for, peace and love.

5 Likes

Happy new Year to everyone!

Leo has had many quality roles, my personal fave films from him are Wolf of Wall Street, Catch me if you can and Shutter Island

2 Likes

The Beach hardly ever gets a mention when listing Leo films but it’s a quality film and he is brilliant in it.

1 Like

You’ve shot right up my favourite people list!

As has already been established, he is brilliant in everything :grin:

What puts me off with The Beach is that All Saints sung the bloody song.

Oit. That is my line.

The amount of New year’s gifs with dicks and or boobs I’ve been sent today is staggering. :joy:

1 Like

Title edited.

5 Likes

The Wolf of Wall Street.
But because of Margot rather than Leo :laughing:

Nah its actually Shutter Island, masterpiece.

2 Likes

Typical fucking Jakey tbh, the one night you want to see his explosive drunk shenanigans he’s off celebrating like a normal social person.

3 Likes

He’s probably in custody

3 Likes