Happy New Year!

Happy new year all!

Hopefully a better year for us in 2020

Enjoy your night whatever you may be doing :clinking_glasses:

6 Likes

Happy New Year !
Happy New Decade !

1 Like

Have a great NYE OA and to all a Happy New Year here’s to three points tomorrow!

1 Like

Happy New Year!

Playing Scrabble at the moment!

3 Likes

You not in your yacht in the Maldives mate?

Who says I’m not playing Scrabble in a yacht :henry2:

5 Likes

You got the word wed there mate. Missus pick your letters by any chance? :grin:

5 Likes

Playing across languages or is taken a word is Dutch?

1 Like

Taken is a dutch word: tasks

2 Likes

Once again, I’ve made it to 2020 before most on here and I can say it’s basically the same as last year. Turn back if you still can.

7 Likes

Happy New year people, 639am here and I’m getting ready for work, asleep before midnight last night :syringe:.

1 Like

Tonga and Samoa and those pacific island countries are about the only places that beat you aren’t they mate ?

1 Like

Think it’s just Samoa now who is ahead. Tonga and Fiji are both the same as us (8.45am right now). I swear we used to be the furtherest ahead and then Samoa changed their timezone to be ahead of us lol

2 Likes

Just got to my mate’s house for his NYE party. And rather than music, he has “Jane McDonald and Friends” on the TV. Is this acceptable behaviour? I’m voting no.

2 Likes

Ewww

It’s not a party if the TV is on. A gathering at best.

1 Like

Is he a pensioner?

Jane McDonald ffs. Get the party tunes on!

1 Like

Happy New Year to all, except Jake
Happy New Decade to all, except Jake

3 Likes

Don’t worry, it has been rectified. He said he had it “on in the background” while he was getting stuff ready. That was was clearly a lie, given that his flat looked exactly as it does any other time. He has nothing ready. He has blatantly been chilling in his pants watching shit films all day. Anyway, we now have actual music.

2 Likes

I’d also like to wish everybody apart from Jake a happy new year.

5 Likes