Happy New Year (older)

Just wanted to wish everyone on the OA community a Happy New Year and all the best for 2019. Yes even the ones that disagree with me 80% of the time. Hope you’ll have an enjoyable night and celebrate and stay safe doing whatever you’re doing.

Myself personally is a quiet night at home with a couple of beers and steak, as I’m stuck working NYD lol.

10 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Yet he denies ever being a troll, despite the fact that we have the receipts lol.

Its kinda admirable in a way. At least he’s sometimes funny with it haha

Well this went well didn’t it :joy::joy::joy: guy can’t help himself. Needs help or a ban to stop us reading his shit

found some old gold nuggets in this thread lol

Troll ‘like’ I believe you made the exact point about this a couple days ago Jakey :joy::joy:

So saying someone is acting deluded isn’t necessarily calling them deluded. I would say that’s pretty spot on with how I said I was acting troll like. Anyways I only made that post for the likezzzz 🖒🖒

1 Like

I’ll take yer word for it buddy haha

Gonna give it another crack in 2019? :wink:

Edit: @oompa thanks for reminding me of that post, I’ve now sent it to four different people :joy:

1 Like

No my new years resolution is to let my true personality shine 🖒🖒 :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Oh god. :arteta:

Rip half the forum

Also, imagine going out on NYE. Bars and clubs are all packed and the wanker density is off the charts.

5 Likes

No thank you, so have I in the past 3h :joy:

1 Like

Honestly I’m gobsmacked anyone would put me on ignore if there were such a function. Talk about trying to build an echo chamber and a warm fuzzy safe space where you never have to be challenged on your opinions and you only have discourse with ppl who completely agree with you.

1 Like

Haha have at them. Going to my sister now to pig out for the cheat day of a thousand aeons. I have been told there will be two desserts, I have let her know I expect three on arrival.

2 Likes

Happy New Year @Aussiegooner

1 Like

Ehh for realz tho happy new year everyone. I have an entire day of work ahead of me and then I get to be the last in line to celebrate. Everyone be safe out there tonight!! They don’t call it amateur night for nothing :grin:

Anyone else working tonight, can’t wait!!! :joy:

Happy New Year when it comes OA! :beers: to a successful 2019 for the Arsenal!!

4 Likes

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Let’s make 2019 great.

Posting now when I’m still sober.

3 Likes

@Mysty text @Bl1nk later with a forum link to trick him into responding to something :grin:

One for @Mysty

Happy New year everybody

2 Likes