Gunnersaurus

8 Likes

Just shows the owners don’t give a fuck .

All these redundancies for what? You’re worth £8bn. You own this club.

God, the day these super rich cunts worldwide get what they deserve (the hellfire), the better.

4 Likes

Could you not use the poor sod in the community.
Could he not do a school visit. Bit of PR work for the club. Give kids a bit of a smile or something.
Might even get a few shirt or merchandise online sales out of it.

1 Like

Playing devil’s advocate here.
If the above tweet is correct that Mr. Quy has been an Arsenal fan since his first game in 1963. Let’s assume he was 5 years old, he must be 62 years old now.

Isn’t that the retirement age anyway?
Maybe it is indeed time to end his 27 year old service as Gunnersaurus, although it sucks that it wasn’t in front of a huge crowd to celebrate his career.

Most people get to choose their own retirement age.

Although if we’d applied that logic to Arsene…

1 Like

As I said just playing devil’s advocate.
There could be an element of what I said in the decision making.

5 Likes

I think he will do well in Spain

3 Likes

When he saw the news this morning

RIP to the realest Gunner :heart:

2 Likes

Gunnersaurus was sacrificed so that we could bring in Partey. Hopefully Thomas’ performances can make us smile like Gunnersaurus did for so many years.

A true hero. Gone but never, ever, forgotten. Always in our hearts :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Never 4get x

Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 1.58.52 PM

3 Likes

Alright all these memes are being made at the expense of someone losing his job. So let’s refrain.

1 Like

I didn’t even know it was just a guy in a suit until now. Can we ever have nice things with you, Trion?

2 Likes

Gunnersaurus will be back when the fans come back. You don’t just retire the GOAT mascot.

1 Like

Sorry @Trion don’t cry

3 Likes

Wenger is a lot older and Kroenke even older than that.
I’d rather see Kroenke retire and become extinct than Goonersaurus.

:bellerin:

Better get a mention in Wenger book. Never got the credit he deserved.

2 Likes

I thought this club had more class than this . It just proves a point how much of our identity we have lost . Gunnersaurus was and will still remain in the best mascot in foot history
If these players had anything heart they would push override the decision and pay for Gunnersaurus themselves.
Shocking decision

He’s coming back!!

Özil’s biggest assist yet.

5 Likes