Gunnersaurus

Perhaps we could loan him to spurs, just for this season, to get him off the wage bill.

Wait what?

Arteta OUT

1 Like

Obviously been hanging out with Guen and paid the price.

1 Like

Kroenkes are massive cunts.

All this, you’re still not going to do what is required to win or improve.

By the time their streamlining process is finished, the only staff left here will be Mustafi Lacazette and Xhaka.

Corporate dickheads.

4 Likes

2020 can get fucked

4 Likes

Fucking caveman move.

9 Likes

Imagine releasing this on deadline day, we’re destroying the culture of our club.

6 Likes

Yeah nothing like cutting out a wage you’d imagine barely scratched the surface of our wage bill.

There are clearly other ways he could have been used.

1 Like

We can all have a laugh but this was someone’s job since 1993 and he’s gave unbelievable service and this is how we treat him.

Absolutely horrible move by the club. No one else sacked their mascot employee ffs

Really disappointing move. Where is the so called Arsenal class.

5 Likes

Yet we can fly up to Liverpool twice in a week.

7 Likes

Club has always been penny wise, pound stupid.

3 Likes

To be fair, it’s only a temporary move

Arsenal confirmed Quy had left his post as they strive to do everything more efficiently. However, they insisted the beloved mascot will return.

But yeah, I agree, they could have continued paying his wage in the meantime. He is only part time, he can’t be on much.

1 Like

Moved to Former Gunners :cry:

Skinflints too Flintstones.

You cold hearted bastard

If Gunnersaurus can’t stay in the arsenal why is Wenger allowed to stay lol

Thank you Jerry Quy for your work.
Made many smile.

Wow, okay, this has to be some sort of fucking joke by the club?

It just shows how short-sighted the club management is. Gunnersaurus is the reason they call us “the gunners” ffs.

4 Likes

Could have done a job in the midfield since we aren’t signing one of them this window. He knows the club and he’s been here a long time, I’d have him over some of the U-18s and U-23s.

4 Likes

Around 2015 I know there was around 3 Gunnersauruses, so I’d say this is part of the streamlining initiative.

RIP to the OG. :gunnersaurus:

1 Like