Granit Xhaka

So you’d easily be able to look past a direct “fuck off” and a non-apology apology thereafter?

Well yeah, I’ve pretty much already managed it with Xhaka, so I can only assume I’d find it easier to do so with a player I actually rated and enjoyed watching. If I thought he was good enough I’d be fine with him being a starter and staying at the club for years to come, that incident wouldn’t be a factor in my thinking. It isn’t a factor now really, it’s not why I want shot of him.

Not saying that I expect everyone else to agree with me, I absolutely get why people wouldn’t forgive it, given he didn’t really back down or behave in a conciliatory fashion. I was mad at the time and for a while after. But I’ve let it go now, genuinely doesn’t bother me any more.

1 Like

I agree he didn’t deserve that red, but he’s so fucking terrible the refs probably wanted him off the pitch as badly as we did. His reputation of being garbage and putting in rash shit challenges doesn’t help his cause either.

I said it at the time and I still think it, the time he stood picking his nose while we conceded was a million times more infuriating than him telling the fans to fuck off.

Absolutely the footballing anti-christ

3 Likes

Never forget

4 Likes

Pick your myth name for this guy:

Xhakamectin, Xhakloroquine, Xhazithromycin.

Or Xhazinc, Granitamin C etc etc

1 Like

Xhakbeezulbub

1 Like

Darth Xhaka.

Xhakatrocious

2 Likes

5 Likes

You’re just jealous you couldn’t come up with a funny name.

Yeah, I wish I could have come up with something as funny as “Darth Xhaka”

5 Likes

Who pissed in your cornflakes?

Lol, I know it was banter, as was my reply. What other kind of reply did you think you’d be getting from me given the context lol?

Xhaka pp face :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Haha remember when people said we needed this this fucking clown anti-christ hybrid

14 Likes

This guy doesn’t even enter my mind and I wanna keep it that way.

9 Likes

Dammit @Castiel I wanted this moment

1 Like

:joy: man your posting has been top lately

2 Likes

I was actually thinking that myself better to just let him fall into obscurity but I love chomping on some low hanging fruit.

4 Likes