Granit Xhaka

Xhaka slowly getting forgotten and from what I understand we should not expect him back till 2022.
Big opportunity for one of our midfielders to claim his starting spot once and for all.

2 Likes

Now this is an agenda we can both get behind.

Fantastic post my friend.

1 Like

Agreed but why is he 9ne of the first names on Artetas team sheet when heā€™s fit? Not only that but Arteta also views him as a captainā€¦

Tag me please

I think Xhaka we need Xhaka about as much as a fish needs a bicycle but itā€™s not hard to see why someone like Arteta started him every week.

Weā€™d built the team around his weaknesses because he was always available. We couldnā€™t build a midfield around late era Cazorla because of his injuries. So in our desperation we turned to a man we didnā€™t really want to build around but had to.

By the time Arteta took over, we were in real deep doodoo and he had to look for guys who were there to stabilize the ship. Well, he had a midfielder who never got hurt and generally followed instructions.

Yeah he sucks but itā€™s not like Arteta promoted some rando from the beer stand to the first team. He fell into the Xhaka trap ā€” confusing Xhakaā€™s availability with talent.

5 Likes

A fan with dutch courage would legit be better, but your post is spot on, this isnā€™t an Arteta problem itā€™s an Arsenal culture problem.

Wenger and Emery both fell into the same trap, the fact we allowed Xhaka to become some kind of figure at the club is a fucking tragedy, heā€™s like Mr Anti Arsenal.

4 Likes

This cunt is absolutely good for nothing, fucking loser. Was on his way to getting Arteta sacked and canā€™t even stay healthy long enough to finish off the job. Hurry back Granit we need you bruh, canā€™t wait until ur first name on the team sheet again :sob::sob::sob::sob:

Xhaka can stay the hell away.

@Phoebica @Bl1nk

Explain yourselves now that weā€™ve been playing great without Xhaka

2 Likes

Itā€™s nonsense to suggest that Xhaka isnā€™t an essential cog in Artetaā€™s well oiled machine.

We would have put at least five goals past both Aston Villa and Leicester if he was playing. :grinning:

Sambi Lokonga.

Nothing to explain. Still think Xhaka is in our best XI.

Nice taking a page out of the BigWeng book of doubling down

1 Like

7 Likes
1 Like

Happy that he is recovering but please Arteta donā€™t ruin what we have got going and drop ASL for him

2 Likes

please take your time coming back xhaka make sure you are recovered 250% before you think of straining yourself to come back on the pitch.

7 Likes

Who is this number 10 prick? He doesnā€™t know ball. Will be good to have Xhaka back, but hope he isnā€™t rushing his recovery.

1 Like

I hope so too

It was bad enough that spurs had got Conte, we now have Xhaka coming back.