Granit Xhaka

To be fair, our forwards/players were so dire and not providing any movement and space for Xhaka to pass.

For national team, they have a different setup and for some reasons this benefit Xhaka and the team was built around him when attack.

No, stop that now.

2 Likes

Plays through the press lmfao. I’ve genuinely never see a less press resistant player in my fucking life. Xhaka needs the time to eat a snickers before he feels comfortable lobbing a ball to someone in a completely useless position.

My god, players like Santi are press resistant, they turn out of trouble like it’s nothing, Xhaka is the complete opposite. You have to genuinely wonder if some people are coming out with this stuff just to wind people up in which case I certainly applaud him because fuck me that’s an awful take yet fantastic bait.

12 Likes

Yes if playing through the press includes farting a ball in a long diagonal to the general vicinity of a fullback, then Xhaka can play through the press.

Kind of like a hot dog is technically a sandwich even though everyone knows it’s not actually sandwich.

1 Like

Though a hot dog actually has a purpose to the world. Xhaka’s more like a dog shit sandwich

1 Like

I was never a huge fan of hot dogs.

When I ate meat there was a kosher supermarket that would sell kosher boerewors which were unreal though.

1 Like

The Arsenal :red_circle::white_circle:

@TheAFCanalysis

> If Granit Xhaka wasn’t an Arsenal player this fanbase on twitter would be absolutely frothing at the gash over his Euro 2020 begging we sign him. That’s the truth.

The truth is that no club in the PL, and only one low balling club in the rest of Europe, are remotely interested in buying him.

:joy:

6 Likes

He’s going nowhere

1 Like

That’s a bluff surely

1 Like

With that in mind, and balancing up the amount of money necessary to replace him versus the qualities he brings both on and off the pitch, qualities which have been well regarded by every manager he has ever played for, Arsenal have come around to the idea that retaining him could be an efficient solution during what they hope will be a very busy window.

It is all very well for critics to insist moving on from Xhaka is necessary to move on stylistically, but Arsenal can only operate according to market forces.

The cunts worse than a cockroach ffs

1 Like

Fucking hell I’m ready to tap out now

7 Likes

:joy::rofl: Da Fuq, got be a bluff to force Roma’s hand.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This club is a shambles

3 Likes

Ugh, don’t know what to make of this. On the one hand, this being a bluff makes little sense to me because a wantaway Xhaka could instantly ruin the illusion by telling Roma he has zero intention of signing a new contract, thus negating any leverage we might have gained from such a ploy.

On the other hand, our club is run by morons who would think that this is a clever move.

I suspect that said morons probably are genuinely offering a new contract.

7 Likes

Not disappointed by this.

I knew it. I knew this would happen.

Xhaka stays → no new Partey Partner

Club spend big on Ødegaard and Ramsdale.

I hate this.

3 Likes

This is literally awful news.

I really hope this isn’t true.

Xhaka and Mustafi are the poster boys for our embarrassing decline in the last 5 years and for us to fail to get rid of Xhaka at the last hurdle is crushing.

8 Likes

Wake up to a bunch of new posts in the thread and literally the stuff of nightmares here.

Please tell me this is a ridiculous ploy from the amateurs in charge of the transfers to try and force Roma to offer more.

3 Likes

Fabrizio said he had an offer from PL. Same for Bellerin. They both rejected the moves.