Granit Xhaka

Rather just keep him at this point and tell Roma to go swivel :grin:

2 Likes

Heā€™s definitely staying isnā€™t he. :persevere:

Club might even extend him a year at this point.

Heā€™s not staying.

Thatā€™s a clever move by Roma.
They know weā€™re playing Brentford in just over a couple of weeks and also know how desperate we are.
The only good thing about all this is that it will make Xhaka realise heā€™s not wanted by any other club apart from a skint Roma.

Heā€™s going to have to take his skill set of passing sideways and his mumā€™s front door key elsewhere.
No club wants a fake hard man, with a poor attitude for the wages heā€™s on.

Why are our transfers such a mess?
Clubs like Roma must see us coming.

Roma taking longer to sign the player they want = good move.

The White deal taking until a couple of days after his holidays are done = glacially slow and inept. Lol

8 Likes

Captains curse

Roma just waiting us out. Donā€™t see how we wonā€™t get desperate and sell him for 10m pounds at the end of the window.

2 Likes

Tbh Jose will use him as exactly the nasty little cunt he is.

Probably one of the most perfect fits iā€™ve seen in a while, nevermind that the lesser pace of Italian football will suit him.

4 Likes

Jose is washed up and Conte wanted Ashley Young and Victor Moses so I donā€™t care what they think.

Yours sincerely
OA

2 Likes

This move will happen but itā€™ll be really late in the window so enough time will have passed to make everyone shit bricks thinking heā€™s staying. Itā€™s going to be fun to watch for a few weeks :laughing:

1 Like

We need to sell him just for the hope that we make that quality signing to partner Partey, Xhaka is currently a starter for us but we know with him as a starter it wonā€™t be good enough for top 4, it never has been in the 5 years he has played at the club. In saying all that simply selling Xhaka and not signing a replacement wonā€™t improve us like some on here think, that would simply just make us worse.

4 Likes

Playing with ten men rather than starting Xhaka would make us better

Didnā€™t help vs Burnley at the Emirates when he got sent off.

Thatā€™s because he already was factored into that match. If we were starting with ten men without him we wouldnā€™t have to structure our tactics around a mistake prone boozo who canā€™t run

8 Likes

Hahaha

1 Like

Me when I finally read on my phone that this cunt is gone

1 Like

So, Xhaka is still here? Fun.

3 Likes

Lmaoooooo :clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

3 Likes

I mean Iā€™ve no idea if this statement is true or not but sincerely who gives a fuck if it is? This guy must be an all in twitter stat nerd cunt.

Even if he is making more of those passes than anybody they are achieving the sum total of fuck all. Just watch us play and realise Xhaka doesnā€™t do a damn thing for us in attack.

4 Likes