Granit Xhaka

Such a shit player. Does absolutely nothing except a few easy passes. Cant tackle, cant move, tactically stupid.

Get rid.

2 Likes

Standard Arsenal fanbase. Player out injured or suspended turns into a world class player. Comes back and proves his true worth.
For Xhaka see Wilshire, Welbeck, etc. . .

4 Likes

Itā€™s the inconsistency they show that infuriates me.

They truly are amazing one day, then shit the other.

Lelelel I didnā€™t even have to bump this thread. Guendouzi and Elneny are better options than Xhaka Iā€™ll die on that hill.

4 Likes

To be fair to Xhaka heā€™s clearly not fully fit and thatā€™s even worse for someone like him that lacks any ounce of athleticism.

With that said itā€™s already established we need to upgrade.

1 Like

give the house keys back you fraud. you clearly dont deserve them

2 Likes

Any reference to the house keys story cracks me up :arteta:

1 Like

Iā€™ve listened to Xhaka fanboys on twitter telling me we lost on Sunday cause Xhaka wasnā€™t playing. Now this happens they all go quiet. He was useless tonight, but itā€™s not shocking at all heā€™s just as bad as the rest of 'em. Iā€™d personally cash in on him in the summer,and use the cash to buy better. Donā€™t see Emery doing it, but I just donā€™t think he get any better.

A case of every game out a player becoming better and better with each one missed.

2 Likes

Where my ā€˜we are better when Xhaka playsā€™ crew at?? :joy::joy::joy:

Check out this Xhaka masterclass

Feelsbadman

1 Like

So you donā€™t see the mistakes from Ozil, Sokratis and Leno, but decide to cherry-pick the overhit pass in the move.

On a very bad day for everyone Xhaka perfornance hit a new low for me, it was cowardly. At its peak he reached half hearted.
Never going to be a prem player him, but would at least fetch a fee. Top of the list for selling on that criteria alone.
Personification of whats wrong with the culture around the club. Has ability but no consistency and doesnt want to work hard to improve it.

2 Likes

Heā€™s so fucking useless in this league.

5 Likes

I always feel heā€™s just not suited or booted for a big club, also the PL in your face style of play doesnā€™t suit him. Heā€™s someone who could go back to a top 4 German club and have a stonker of a season and look amazing. But thatā€™s cause it plays right into his style, slow and less intense. I donā€™t get why some of the fanbase go to bat for him.

I donā€™t think Emery will get rid of him in the summer. I think heā€™s in that group down from the likes of Mustafi, Miki, Elneny, Jenko. The ones who cause we wonā€™t get a ton to spend, will get another season at least (Iwobi, Kos, Monreal, Ozil). But Iā€™d personally cash in on him, we would get over 20 million for him at least.

Xhaka put in a solid 4/10 and he was to blame for the first goal. But there were worse players on the pitch (hi Alex and Henrikh) ā€“ and thatā€™s really the only compliment most Arsenal players can get these days, ā€œwell he wasnā€™t the worst oneā€¦ā€

3 Likes

Not good enough. Another player who should be sold on in the summer.

Itā€™s getting to the point where the worst insult you can pay a footballer is to say: he canā€™t be any good, he plays for Arsenal.

Any player, who thinks theyā€™re good enough to play for Europeā€™s elite clubs, soon realises that they arenā€™t, when we show an interest in them.

I love how a few weeks back he was interviewed and he was saying he had loftier ambitions than arsenalā€¦mate your are beyond lucky Wenger was stupid enough to bring you in, not even Huddersfield would need or want you.

3 Likes

Come on now, have you seen their team? (not many people have to be fair, they donā€™t get picked for TV much, lol) But of course they would ā€“ if they could afford him.

Aaron Mooy > Granit Xhaka

:eyes:

5 Likes