Granit Xhaka

Ftfy.

CUNT
CUNT
CUNT
CUNT
CUNT

1 Like

Starting to join the Xhaka out brigade. Lovely left foot, but his slow brain and poor mobility lets him down too much.

We need more Gundogans and less Xhakas in our midfield to strenghten the flow of our game again.

3 Likes

Just starting?!

Im a good guy. Always seek the good in people to the very last.

8 Likes

Heā€™s took you for a mug mate :wink:

I guess the sandwich was my final chance then. Still got that up you savage bastard. Whereā€™s the fucking good guy now huh?

7 Likes

Well you did say that Wengs had no balls into the first month I joined OA. Just that took a huge chunk of your street credit. Your newly food pics are definitely helping you positively tho.

3 Likes

He offers nothing. Teenager Guendouzi already has better vision than him. Such a nothing player.

5 Likes

Seen some people on Twitter have him as MOTM. I guess you guys definitely disagree?

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

See? Iā€™m not mumbling about cashing in on the guy while heā€™s not found out on Tuesdays/Wednesdays for nothing.

Ya know, I canā€™t even fault him in the first goal he was back tracking an itā€™s basically impossible to leap while ur leaning backwards, he also made some great passes and was really our only creative outlet minus Laca.

However if you ever wonder why it only takes one pass to unlock our midfield, look no further than this shitter. I swear there were times when we were defending where Auba had to cover the space Xhaka should be, because this fucker is slow af and constantly out of position. Watching him is painful.

1 Like

Well thatā€™s a nonsense, Xhaka made most of our chances last night, Guenduzzi made nothing and never does. Yea heā€™s shite defensively but credit where credits due

1 Like

I genuinely didnā€™t think he had that bad a game yest :joy: Played a couple good balls too which should have ended up as goals

He wasnā€™t bad, just Arsenal fan agendas.

2 Likes

I thought he was our most important midfielder yesterday.

3 Likes

Valenciaā€™s first goal?

Numerous stupid tackles?

Youā€™ve changed. And not for the better :xhaka:

Offensively he was key to a lot of our ball transition, he has his faults, but our attacking play is more fluent with him in the team.