General News

Coincidentally, it’s been raining cats and dogs here

1 Like

Good.

1 Like

I cannot believe he was ever not arrested and charged to begin with lol. He literally choked someone to death

2 Likes

It’s pretty predictable unfortunately. The way that the press covered this story over here is ridiculous.

1 Like

Why is it good?

The guy was threatening people on the train, it took three guys to subdue to him; yeah he accidentally died which is unfortunate.

Did you know the is a whole redit page of accounts of him attacking people on the subway which includes trying to push people on to train tracks…
How about him being arrested 44 times which includes trying to kidnap are 7 year old girl, and randomly punching an old woman so hard he broke her nose, and orbital bone.

Sucks that he died, but shit happens.

Accidentally died? He didn’t eat crab rangoon and die of an allergic reaction or something. Some wannabe vigilante choked him out for (reportedly) 15 minutes! And if you’re not familiar with how that goes, you pass out at some point which means you’re not a threat.

And to be clear, even if there are reams of accounts of the guy acting strange on other occasions, which I doubt the credibility of some of that, it doesn’t give someone license to kill.

Even if all of those things are true, I dont believe in the death penalty, and even if I did, not for the crimes you mention here. With that being the case, why would I think you talking about him being arrested a lot in the past (arrests as well, not even convictions) would justify him being strangled to death by a random person on the subway in a seperate incident?

Nobody even alleges that he physically assaulted anyone. Him ending up dead isn’t a reasonable outcome. I reckon the guy who strangled him to death has some culpability here that needs to be addressed in court.

Your response are laughable as always.

Yes you can accident kill someone has the concept of accident disappeared because of convenience?

Of course you won’t believe the accounts the breaks your narrative, how about thinking nothing is as it is portrayed. Yeah it can be unfortunate a person has died but at same time accept the person wasn’t entirely innocent.

Ignoring all that waffle, three men tried to subdue him because they felt there was s credible reason to do so, can you accept that? I accept the outcome was unfortunate and nothing else.

He was strangled to death stop exaggerating its a bit childish because you know that didn’t happen

:joy::joy::joy:

according to a witness there was no physical provocation prior to the incident.

Are you suggesting that choking a homeless man struggling with mental health issues is the correct approach because he was was shouting on a train and threw his jacket on the floor?

Nobody in the vicinity had been threatened physically that anybody needed to take physical measures against him.

You’re the one who brought up his previous arrests in response to me, you can’t then dismiss it as waffle when my subsequent response focuses on the very thing you decided to bring up?!

1 Like

Wasting your fucking time gents.

6 Likes

I wonder if the other two men are also being charged.

I was dismissing the waffle because you never get straight to point just padding and usually meaningless with context.

The was witness accounts after the incident are they lying about him threatening them? Are people lying that he said he is prepared to die and not afraid to go back to jail…

No

You’re the one who chose to engage me in conversation lol. If I always converse in a way you don’t like, don’t reply to me and start a conversation.

Your articulation must be pretty amazing if you can manage to be meaningless but with context @JakeyBoy :smile:

You just stretch out responses and often go on tangents

My reply to you was 2 short paragraphs. 5 sentences in total. Do you have the reading age and attention span of a six year old?

3 Likes