General News

Lol :joy: I offended are you, and no just reading the first line I can already tell you arenā€™t addressing anything Iā€™ve said at all so I skip to the last paragraph, where you try to bringing all together which proves my point lol.

And thereā€™s your answer :joy:

3 Likes

Pure nonsense not addressing the point and trying to appeal to emotions by using strong emotive language, ignoring his victims. That is an attempt to deflect from the fact the incident occurred because he has a habit of doing it.

Letā€™s play your game then; did that poor 7 year old deserve being dragged off to be rape, killed or even both by a dangerous man potentially ruining her life forever, how about the people he tried to push on the tracks in front of a train, could you imagine being consigned to a death sentence just for going about your business, losing your life for no reason having done nothing wrong and minding your business.

Three brave men took up the charge to protect they community from a dangerous man out to continuously harm them day in day out.

:smirk:

You got a source for all of this ?

Look it up yourself

I tried and thereā€™s not a single source on the 6 I clicked that supports the allegations youā€™re making.

Pfft lol then you arenā€™t looking hard enough

Even if itā€™s true was he convicted of said offence or just arrested?

And why are you also ignoring the fact he was mentally ill? Does that seem to not matter when assessing his behaviour?

And the fact he didnā€™t actually physically attack anyone yet was restrained and subsequently choked to death.

Did I ignore it or having I been pointing out that the fact the people are acting like he was murdered rather than being accident is disingenuous.

Yeah he was mentally ill and it was one of the problems that led to the situation.

So do you think he deserves to spend time in prison for killing someone accidentally?

Thereā€™s not an atrocity bumhappy is not in favor of.

5 Likes

In certain circumstances yes, in others no.

Do you think the other two men who helped him should got to prison also?

If he does, then so do the other two men who were involved.

If they do then people canā€™t cry racism because one of the other men is black.

This guy death is a deep societal problem in America. He was on a downwards spiral from the time his mum was murdered and put in a suit case by her lover. He was in and out of prison some stints in a mental home (which he left unchallenged or checked). He was on New Yorkā€™s top 50 dangerous homeless list (canā€™t believe they have that :rofl:). But this new lenient sentencing is doing more harm than good coupled with failing mental health facilities is disastrous.

1 Like

He was murdered. You donā€™t cut off someoneā€™s airway for allegedly 15 minutes and think that itā€™s somehow going to be okay.

Fake news someone did not read the report he was not chocked for 15 minutes. People only care about this because white man involved. Thatā€™s it his victims be damned. Harkens back to what I said during blm black lives only matter when it has ended in the hands of a white man. Any other time you guys would not give two fucks only gnawing at the bit to prove your racism narrative

Pretty sure youā€™re the only person to mention the narrative of racism since I brought this topic up earlier.

1 Like

Surely itā€™s manslaughter, unless you can demonstrate intent to kill, or premeditation?

This is a bar we must insist upon here at OA.