General News

Jog on.

You didnā€™t even take an opportunity to shit on Muslims? Iā€™m disappointed.

1 Like

What the fuck does that mean you dickhead

Whatā€™s with the needless argument here?
DH shared a general new story in general news thread and he said ā€œwhile we are on the subjectā€ considering the discussion was around sexual cases.

2 Likes

The subject matter was people being maligned for something they didnā€™t do.

2 Likes

Rape is a disgusting crime that should carry serious sentencing. False accusation should also be a crime punishable through jail time. Castration probably isnā€™t allowed but it should be for rapists.

How do you prove that somebody has made a false accusation though?

1 Like

I think what heā€™s saying is that you seem to have an issue with Muslims.

Oh good. This should end well.

And I can imagine that if I reported such a post back to you, youā€™d treat it with the seriousness it merits?

Itā€™s difficult to prove a lot of the time either way and thatā€™s one of the reasons it has such a low conviction rate

2 Likes

Would have to be discussed, nobody would want such decisions being left solely to me.

Iā€™d always encourage people to use the report function when they feel something has crossed a line.

OK, so you donā€™t see a problem with that post?

Decisions are taken after a discussion among staff, so such decisions arenā€™t made according to one personā€™s biases or opinions, and Iā€™d always encourage people to use the report function if they think something needs to be looked at.

OK, Iā€™ll report it and see what happens. Given that a mod has already shamelessly liked that post, Iā€™m not holding my breath.

2 Likes

:rofl: dropping names of convicted pedoā€™s hurt someoneā€™s feelings then boy something is really wrong with that persons head

2 Likes

@DavidHillier I donā€™t think there is enough Anglo Saxon hetro cis white male names there buddy. Thatā€™s a racism :rofl:

2 Likes

The graphic says ā€œchargedā€, so with only that info to to on, ā€œconvictedā€ isnā€™t right. I know you arenā€™t keen on assuming menā€™s guilt in cases regarding rape.

Oh now you know innocent before proven guilty :rofl:

1 Like

I feel like you just hit me with an ā€œI know you are but what am Iā€ :grin:

1 Like

So David Hillier (great user name) is a Xenophobe, racist and anti-islamic? This place really is weird at times. People looking for things which arenā€™t there. Societal problem tbh.

I donā€™t think you are mate, but could you answer the following question please?

Do you think Mo Salah is good?

1 Like