General News

And yet it happens. We need to clamp down on ALL of it.

The news would lap that shit up in this climate if four white men raped a child

1 Like

When and where?

Our prisons are full of sexual predators. They’re usually middle aged white men.

And I find them all abhorrent. Not just the ones with dark skin.

It’s so fucking weird pointing out illegal immigrants who broke in to the country and trying to rape young children, and the response but what about white men….

1 Like

No, I’m saying, very clearly, that our response to these crimes should be the same regardless of who they are.

It’s also full of black men who has done it also; what’s the commonality oh yeah they are in prison, and not in a hotel and didn’t break in to the country…

Oh I don’t know. Certain people in religious organisations got off quite light and protected for doing this on a regular basis.

Yeah the problem here is if those boat people were immediately deported, or sent to prison would we have this conversation no.

1 Like

Oh there you go, bringing religion into it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your right muslim rape gangs have been getting away with for a long time

1 Like

Happened in Smethwick recently. Poor girl had to go back to Italy.

If we’re living in an age where teenage schoolkids can’t feel safe walking back home, we’re at a complete and utter loss.

1 Like

Yeah some have and are just as hateful as organised religious leaders of any faith using that position of privilege to manipulate a young child.

That would be the case even if we had zero migration.

I very much doubt that, as it wasn’t the case in the example I gave.

Can you not come to terms that illegal boat migrants have made it far worse now? The people of Knowsley are saying this shit is daily

1 Like

I never said it wasn’t a problem.

When Tommy Robinson’s mate, and fellow senior member of the EDL, Richard Price got convicted of possessing CP, they immediately cut ties with the vile nonce.

No wait, they actually did the opposite, and campaigned for his release, with Robinson saying it was a stitch up.

But sure, the far right’s ultimate issue is child sexual exploitation and they’re absolutely not just being racist cunts.

Good on them burning down police vans and causing violent riots, they’re truly defenders of the innocence of British children (when they’re not noncing British kids themselves)

3 Likes

Ahhh, what-aboutism at its finest.

1 Like

Haha hope not hate, that has a hate boner for Tommy Robinson wrote an article that links him to child abusers because of proximity….

So tell me when are you going to address the fact fact the people are angry that on a daily basis these illegal migrants are trying to fuck they children??

Or is that not important to you at all because white children verses non whites.

It’s amazing you are defending rapist because eh aren’t white. I guess you are a true leftist who can’t hold non whites to a higher standard because, standards and human decency are a tool of white supremacy.

1 Like