General News

:rofl: we all know white men have been cucked nowadays. Won’t defend they country or children :partying_face:

1 Like

But, but, but
they’re not allowed to be angry. They should go through the formal channels.

1 Like

It’s unbelievable people are dismissing soliciting or raping of children up and down the U.K. by illegal migrants because white men do it to

You people are truly broken.

2 Likes

Who dismissed it?

1 Like

Please quote where I have done this, or retract this awful accusation.

2 Likes

This is a shitty comment too

Not at all. The organiser of this riot in question is a fucking fascist nonce, in this very thread I’ve been told the riot was inspired by anger at the rape of British children. So it’s totally fucking valid for me to point out that the riot’s organiser is noncey himself and that their cocnerns about the safety of children clearly only come to the fore when its a foreigner doing it.

4 Likes

The whole argument from the beginning was look burning police car not good, without addressing why, then moved to look white man bad; at no point point have you even addressed the topic of who and why the people are rioting, so from my perspective you are defending the situation by not acknowledging the elephant on the room.

You weren’t quick to condemn it, either. You went on some crusade about it not being acceptable to destroy property, blisfully ignoring what led to it, because of your political stance.

1 Like

Can’t we just agree that all sexual crimes are abhorrent and disgusting, regardless of who the perpetrator is.

2 Likes

Do you think that it was bubbling at the surface already when people can’t let their kids outside anymore out of fear of being rapped daily??? The video just ripped people over the edge.

1 Like

And you dont see how this is a world apart from an accusation that I defended a paedophile rapist. Don’t be totally fucking dishonest because you don’t like me. If I accused you of defending paedophile rapists, or one of your buddies on here of the same, you’d think it’s an outrage.

5 Likes

We all have, however in this instance there is an added layer of fuckery

I don’t think you do.

Still what-aboutism. Bring up the British paedophile’s vile communications, but ignore the illegal immigrants who engaged in a perverse act of violence with an innocent 15 year old.

You’re continuing to do it.

1 Like

I will when Flakey does.

Yeah there is, people illegally broke in the country, aren’t deported for a crime, being housed in a hotel at your expense trying to rape your child.

1 Like

You’re still not condemning it.

1 Like

The same British paedophile who I’m told organised this riot because he was angry about people noncing kids.

That’s not whataboutery, it’s a valid counter response to the claim that the riot was inspired by outrage at the rape of a child. I have cast serious doubt on that by pointing out that the leader of the riot is a fucking nonce himself. That isn’t whataboutery, but keep spouting the names of random logical fallacies if it makes you feel intelligent.

3 Likes

No it’s not. You’re using his rallying cry as a means to brush the illegal immigrant crime under the carpet.

Something you still haven’t condemned.

If anyone is appearing low on intelligence out of all this, it’s you.