General News

And that’s ok. We need to address underlying causes of alcoholism, but we also need services that focus on harm reduction for the kind of extreme alcoholic who has been through abstinence programmes and not been successful.

I think a service like this can’t focus on harm reduction for the most extreme cases and simultaneously really tackle the underlying social causes of alcoholism, we need organisations that focus on both of these things, but typically they would be different organisations, I think.

We do need better alcohol withdrawal schemes in the United Kingdom. It’s a positive step. I’d hope that, as well as the provision of alcohol, support and sponsors are there every step of the way, too.

1 Like

Just in time, fascism has started it’s momentum in Britain

I’m sure right wing media figures will be just as outraged by the civil disorder and destruction of property as they are when it’s left wingers doing it. Particularly as they’ve destroyed police property!

1 Like

This sort of thing is what the Gov want, to distract you from the shit they are doing.

I wonder why these people are upset???

@Electrifying not going to answer, how about the fact the people of Knowsley are fed up of boat crossing illegal migrants soliciting their underage children for sex, to the point they are afraid to let children out on they own….

Recently 4 Afghan illegal boat migrants raped a 15 year girl in a school….

Btw Knowsley is 80% labour seat hardly far right.

Fuckin hell :pensive:

That’s the reality that Britons have to deal with now, people brake in to your country tend not to care about laws……who would have thought…

2 Likes

I do think, increasingly, that there are those Britons who are seeing the nasty effects some migrants are having on their populace and they are going to have an angry reaction.

In this case, an angry reaction would be perfectly understandable. Imagine being the parent, sibling, uncle, grandparent, heck even the neighbour of that innocent 15 year old. Her life is potentially ruined by these cocksuckers.

1 Like

Destruction of police property is truly abhorrent.

Destruction of property and violent behaviour is an unacceptable response in all circumstances.

I know you agree that law and order must be upheld.

These people need to express their concerns and anger via the established democratic, legal means.

1 Like

When the left does it nobody gives a Damon about law an order, however let’s not move away from the concern of the people have about their children being in danger of being raped.

Also do you think the authorities care for they concerns?

I don’t care to much about law an order when my children are in danger.

1 Like

But hey, make sure you write a letter of concern to your local MP beforehand.

You have a point to be fair. I remember when lefties tore down statues of slave traders a couple years ago and nobody in the media cared, nobody on here cared, there was literally no condemnation of it at all and no concerns about law and order were expressed.

I know you can’t stand it when people apply outrage selectively, so I see where you are coming from.

3 Likes

The same people the judge let off, and it took the government to drag them back to court and actually get charged. Also those people were rioting for something that had nothing to do with England, not selective, but it’s funny how you want to compare something that is of real concern to so nonsensical bs of BLM in Bristol.

And yeah some people celebrated it and some people were thinking wtf are these people doing, a very normal response in society.

I dumbfounded, how you dismiss the anger people have when illegal immigrants are trying fuck peoples children. You seem to have you wires crossed and what actually matters here, if the Labour Party in charged listened to the concerns and did something about it, would there be a riot? No there wouldn’t.

Rioters: these illegals are trying to fuck our kids daily and we are fed up about it.

@JakeyBoy: why are you burning the police cars don’t you know that’s wrong.

:laca:

1 Like

Any sexual abuse of children should generate an angry response like this. Not just when they’re migrants.

And what makes you think it doesn’t….

1 Like

Show me the riots when white men do the same thing.

It’s a scourge on our society that we need to root out.

Oh look white man bad, forget about the escalation of illegal migrants trying to fuck children

To be honest, in the news, you’ll rarely, if at all, hear of 4 adult white men doing that to an innocent 15 year old.