General News

Wasn’t really in the mood to talk guns, but honestly some in here talk from afar as if it isn’t safe to cross the street anywhere in America anymore which amuses me. Was in a silly mood last night, was my way of throwing some shade on certain nonsense (to put it kindly).

1 Like

You are free to not contribute.

Here is a suggestion. Scroll down, mute the thread. Problem solved you won’t have to see any further offending posts.

You’re welcome.

Cool, ty, yeah, haven’t learned all about the functions in this site, the underlying IT stuff is overall pretty impressive. Done.

But did u mute the thread while doing butterfly curls? If not then im not impressed :grin::grin:

9 Likes

Still can’t believe how f*cked I was after a couple of days slacking for hols, bro, yesterday was some ordeal psychologically. lol. Getting old…

1 Like

I almost can’t believe that the Archbishop of Canterbury has come out and said that Andrew is trying to make amends and that thats a good thing, when Prince fucking Andrew has steadfastly refused to admit any wrongdoing. By what definition can you be making amends for something that you deny ever happened? And what exactly is he doing to make amends?! The Archbishop is meant to be one of, if not the, leading moral example to our nation as the head of our national church (after the Queen, that is), and he’s saying inaccurate, and frakly disgraceful, shit like this.

I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt for making comments about how the nation needs to be more forgiving. He says it’s a general point, and I can see that it would be a reasonable point to make in a different context, but if I were him, I’d lean towards not making that point so clumsily when the wider context of that part of the interview was all about how the public should react to the accusations against Prince Andrew specifically.

Get fucked Welby, always preferred Rowan Williams anyway.

7 Likes

Well he does answer to the crown, the corporate facking shill.

Does anyone even give a shit about these B tier royals? I’m sure even dedicated royalistas could live without seeing Andrew and Edward ever again now they have all these kids to fawn over. Seems pointless for anyone to go out of their way to support them.

3 Likes

Fuck the royals. They should have been evicted decades ago.

3 Likes

Amongst a centre right crowd too you’d imagine lol

5 Likes

Dead man walking

2 Likes

Technically the Queen can fire the Prime Minister. Someone needs to show her the picture of her sitting alone at her husband’s funeral side by side with Boris partying during lockdown.

6 Likes

When the away fans turn against you. You are done.

9 Likes

“I wasn’t expecting that” :joy: . Yeah really popular this PM, must just be a small minority of Corbynista communists booing him.

3 Likes

Love to see it.

Fat cunt

2 Likes

What is it about Carrie Johnson that people don’t like? :grinning:

@Electrifying these people have no shame, have they?

So Amber lying under oath. Changing her testimony multiple times. Making up wild allegations. Destroying his career.

Abusing, cutting off his finger, filming him against his will while he is under the influence, provoking him, taunting him, hitting him.

All that and the countless of evidence proving otherwise and testimonies in favour of Depp.

All that and some idiot comes out and writes this nonsense.

I weep for society how the media is blatantly peddling an agenda and trying to gaslight us time after time.

1 Like

Aye, a society besotted with celebrity and these cunts happy to fuel it. Fuck the lot of them.

3 Likes

Just absolutely insane how the mainstream media almost in unison publish this pro-Heard drivel out.

Pure orchestrated propaganda. Witnessing gaslighting in real time.

Shameful all of them.

There is one person who hurt women and it’s Amber Heard.

5 Likes

The justice system didn’t fail Amber Heard. Amber Heard failed herself by being an abuser. There are very few people who believe otherwise, so God knows what prompted these articles.

7 Likes

Isn’t it interesting and they all kind of peddle the same nonsense. At the same time. Almost like there is a clear agenda by the people in the media.