General News

No it is not, it’s basic denial of biology and glorification of mental health

Obsessed :rofl:

2 Likes

Isn’t the immaculate conception a denial of biology too? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sidetrack it all you want and switch agendas. Same old. . .

1 Like

Not really you claim it’s a fantasy so I related it to something that is currently relevant.

1 Like

People are considered crazy for believing that, but people believing men can be women and women can be men… and moved to the position that men can get pregnant and women have dicks

So the Biden admin create a new government arm: the homeland security for disinformation. Spearheaded by Jankowicz.

She claimed the Hunter Biden emails were fake and Russian disinformation. Yet a couple of weeks ago. Both the New York Times and the WaPo confirmed the emails are authentic and the FBI confirmed it too.

She is is peddling disinformation claiming they were fake, yet she is going to be the head of the new disinformation institution. Goebbels is proud of her.

It would be funny if it wasn’t so fucking dangerous. You can’t make this shit up how awful these people are.

Just be honest that this institution is there to make sure the narrative they want to have dominate is not at risk of being exposed. Crooks and liars.

2 Likes

:joy: :joy:

1 Like

As mad as that is, there are also other people who obsess over an invisible friend that rules over them through fear.

There is absolutely no need for religion, which is just a tool to manipulate and control the population.

I’ve got no problem with anyone who believes but it shouldn’t be allowed to affect people who don’t.
Education is a perfect example of how religion impinges on the lives of normal people.

The reason why so many primary schools are religious is because they want teach it to young mailable children who don’t know any better because it’s a lot easier to convince a small child of this nonsense than it is an adult.

These schools perpetuate centuries of lies and hate while being funded by the tax payer.

Everyone quite rightly laughs at Scientology, yet millions of Catholics will blindly follow a man in a dress, performing ridiculous rituals, while spouting transparent lies in the name of his invisible friend.

People can do and believe what they like as long as it doesn’t affect others but it isn’t like that.

3 Likes

They are making moves, or perhaps accelerating them, due to Trump’s Truth Social up and running, along with Elon Musk taking over Twitter. Elon has already criticised the censorship of the laptop story before the election, and hasn’t shied away from directly going at Vijaya Gadde, one of the main drivers of censorship at Twitter HQ. Yep, you’re well informed on this all, and the stink of this person (Jankowicz.) being a key individual who pushes a rigged playing field for political reasons.

At the end of the day though, this isn’t really about Dems and GOP. It is about separation of “elites” and oligarchy from the people. The “elites” / oligarchy want full control of messaging that people are subjected to, i.e. rigged propaganda on their behalf.

1 Like

If trump was in office doing this there would be a meltdown and people screaming fascism. It goes to show people don’t actually care about those concepts just a tool to smear your opponent. As long as we are in power it doesn’t matter we can do it

3 Likes

Jesus was a woke commie social justice warrior sharing all that bread and providing free healthcare to those freeloading Semites.

That’s why I prefer the genius Pontius Pilate, a real innovator in torture technology.

1 Like

Any excuse to share this classic

The Gospel of Supply Side Jesus

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/bCqRp

2 Likes

Absolutely the truth.

Disinformation. As long as the people you like are doing it, most don’t give a fuck as has been evident for a long time now.

2 Likes

As long as you’re saying that cuts both ways, that’s fine and hard to argue with. People are tribal about politics, football, all sorts.

1 Like

It cuts all ways.

1 Like

2 Likes

I am not a religious person but this whole post is completely ignorant of what any faith is.
Im assuming you live in the UK which basically is a secular country compared with most of the world and you spout nonsense in which you say you are respecting people who follow religion but at the same time you are insulting their beliefs.

Your diatribe seem to think like it is still medieval times, people have had faith and a belief in something greater than themselves since humankind was able look up into the skies, yet you still believe faith in something is still about a man in a dress conducting ridiculous ceremonies, hence why I’m calling you ignorant.

Do you think it’s more valid blindly following a football team believing anything they tell you, still paying over the odds for a ticket or tv subs for years, religiously watching tv night after night , voting in elections because society tells you to.

Just because you find something ridiculous it doesn’t mean it is. There are millions and millions of people who think following a bunch of overpaid men kicking a ball around is completely pointless and the fools who follow it are wasting their time.

We all need to believe in something other than the arrogance of ourselves to understand why shit happens.

It’s not the people who are at fault it’s the organisations who take advantage whether they are believer’s in a god football fans or political voters.
You show me one person who thinks religion is pointless I’ll show you ten more who think football is even more so.

3 Likes

Detestable organisation

Desperate, desperate stuff lol

3 Likes