General News

America is horrific

1 Like

Turns out the fuck up was made by an all Indian crew.

Oops.:grin:

2 Likes

@Phoebica when you see it
Hint - Pivot

1 Like

This small blog entry won’t be for everybody but I really did enjoy it. :grin:

1 Like

Warning :warning: Do not watch unless you want to see a dead body

Spain is trialing a four day week for three years. Not sure how it will work for any companies but seems like a good idea to me, hopefully it proves that productivity and output is better and leads to other countries giving it a go…

3 Likes

With atleaat 17% unemployment rate and free money given by the EU, seems like a banter idea to get more People into work at absolutely no expense to the broke ass country.

Just edited in a warning there. Fucking hell.

1 Like

Wait what the fuck just happened?? What’s the context here?

Right, thanks. My bad.

1 Like

13 and 15 year old girls that’s a disgusting thing that they did

7 Likes

3 permanently ruined lives senselessly for zero gain.

I hope they are tried with the maximum sentence and carry that record on them permanently.
I sympathize with the desperation to commit a crime but that guy lost his life.

1 Like

Yeah, I grew up in a rough area and saw lots of people turn to crime, but most just started dealing a bit of drugs or running fraud on banks, not committing acts of violence and making money by robbing people.

There are illegal ways to make money that don’t involve such direct harm if you’re that desperate, this is just senseless.

4 Likes

In what way were they desperate?! In a supposed 1st world country? Were these girls starving Somali pirates?

2 Likes

Unless they derive some thrill out of stealing cars(which I doubt), these girls are in a situation where they need to commit a crime in broad daylight to survive.
I can sympathize and as a society we should ensure that doesn’t happen.

If it is indeed just thrill, then they should be tried for lifetime.

You’re making a totally baseless assumption lol. Some people just do stupid things at stupid times.

What were these 15 year old girls going to do with the stolen car? Strip it for parts lol??

3 Likes

I mean all I have is a tweet, so any assumption is baseless.

1 Like

It’s likely an opportunistic crime. They saw he left the keys in the ignition and decided to snatch it when he was delivering food. It’s clearly not a crime that is thought out. 13 and 15 year old girls are unlikely to have connections to sell the car. The driver was likely panicked when the driver came back and probably wouldn’t know how to drive. They then totalled it within about 100 yards.

2 Likes