General News

It’s illegal to form mass gatherings/protests whatever until the end of the month because of the virus and people not being able to see loved ones in hospital etc.

Also doing what they did on Bristol has no chance of affecting anything, public opinion will side against the protesters. These policeman are doing their job stopping illegal things happening, and getting their lives put in danger, NHS belongings are being burnt, in a parking bay, could be my partners car if it was here.

To be honest being strict on protests atm is a good thing I’m against government control but repeatedly seeing Corbyn protest outside hospitals because of covid where hundreds of people a day are fucking dying deserves harsher punishment. Like seriously? Stopping ambulances taking people to hospitals because you think the virus is a hoax/lockdown makes you sad? Piss off.

99.99999% of people don’t protest and if something happens that pisses off alot of people? A bill isn’t going to stop that. I saw someone mention alot of big changes wouldn’t have happened in the past with this bill? So dramatic, put a 100k 200k people on the street you will get change.

3 Likes

Yeah, I agree with this, and am not saying it was the correct thing to do. I’m not endorsing the protesting as such.

I’m just responding to you saying that the time to protest will be post-pandemic, I’m just saying that it’ll be too late with regards to certain legislation, that protesting it once it is on the books isn’t as likely to bear fruit compared to doing it before a bill has fully passed and been enacted.

3 Likes

Nuts, expect alot more because of the explosion in gun sales over the last 12 months.

Glad I don’t live there

5 Likes

It’s sad how regular of an occurrence this is. Rest in peace to everyone that lost their lives. The Cop was brave as hell, respect the guy.

I saw some articles on my Twitter just after this happened, they bizarrely said it was a trump loving white supremacist. Just found out it was someone called Ahmed Alyssa and he hates Trump, wonder why I saw them articles shared/on trending ( they’re gone now) when it first happened?

1 Like

When you go into work today just be happy that no matter what happens it won’t be as bad as the guy that blocked the Suez Canal who also drew a cock and balls in the sea before going in

5 Likes

Lol why is this Rashford’s responsibility?

4 Likes

Leader of the opposition

3 Likes

Are they employed by deliveroo?

Nope, side job where people decide to make extra money no idiot would take it as a proper job.

1 Like

I imagine they’re doing the same dodgy independant contractor shit at Uber. However the uber case set a precedent, and if they get taken to court they soon will be deliveroo employees.

Just a quick note, but many will have seen the headlines claiming that police officers suffered broken bones during the recent protests/riots.

That isn’t true.

6 Likes

I’ve been following this quite closely.

What a colossal fuck up of epic proportions, imagine being that guy that fucked up so bad the whole world can see how bad you fucked up from space :rofl::rofl:

Various reports saying it lost power (black out) and got caught up in 30mph winds. Grounded in the mud and sand at both ends and with a weight of 200,000 tonnes, it’s being said it could be weeks as this is being dug out at both ends, but also as mud and sand are being dug out the flow of water fills it back in again. This is a huge job that will cost a huge amount of money and that’s before you even factor in this…

10 Likes

7 Likes

No offence intended at our American Bros.

2 Likes

One roll a fucking day?

3 Likes

Exactly :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

What? You’ve got to have a massive case of the shits. A roll a day, Bollocks.

2 Likes

On some of my least proud days as a teenager I was probably doing half a roll solo.

2 Likes

This is not defensible. And no, I don’t care about what happened before this clip. It doesn’t justify this.

1 Like