General News

If you don’t pay attention they suck you in with this bullshit. The best thing you can do with these people is ignore them. They’ll fade away.

1 Like

That is also true. YouTube drama is often planned.

It’s just an extension of what has existed in Hollywood for decades now. Although I like the idea of decentralised media, Youtube has just removed the network execs from the calculation

2 Likes

YouTube are the network execs haha

They funnel viewers into the highest earning YouTube channels

It’s all the same shit. The king is dead, long live the king.

Just see how disruptive and innovative streaming platforms were and now everyone has a fucking streaming platform. Netflix, Britbox, NowTV, Prime, Paramount, Disney, HBO, Peacock etc. They basically amount to the same as a fucking Sky or BT package.

Eventually there’ll be some fucking tech company that allows you for group them together in specific bundles and we’ll be right back where we fucking started with cable packages.

6 Likes

Hmmm, not a bad idea…

You dont need that many streaming services lol.

I hate how these twats all effect the same voice and all have those disgustingly annoying “open-mouth-fake-shock” thumbnails on their videos. I find myself full of hatred for them when I see this.

5 Likes

The only good YouTuber is Chris Smoove

Another shooting in US. Norm.

U talking about the guy who was targeting the Asian ppl,.or is there yet another one after that?

Asian one

1 Like

Pretty disgusting scenes in Bristol last night.

The issue is the police know a heavy handed response will be condemned after the recent Met issues, the public (by which I mean loud voices on social media) will demand an enquiry and look to blame the police for violence. It is a no win situation.

Can’t say I like the bill myself, for the same reasons I’m a fairly strong advocate for free speech, even when I don’t particularly agree with what’s being said. But there you go, it’s difficult to hold a consistent position. ‘Loud and annoying’ is one thing, but them being violent and damaging property is not going to sway anyone except in the opposite direction.

5 Likes

When you try to crush and outlaw peaceful protest - violent protests are the outcome unfortunately.

2 Likes

It’s the most authoritarian bill in my life time and very concerning. Through Covid we’ve seen what happens when you give the police excessive powers. Remember the police chief who wanted to look through peoples super market trollies to check they’re not buying none essential items?

1 Like

Again, I don’t agree with it at all, but to acknowledge it with violence and reinforcing the point of why for people that are for it is retarded.

It’s totally unacceptable to go around smashing shit up, stealing stuff from shops (a trainer shop was smashed up and looted), smashing up a police station, setting fire to vehicles/police vehicles, injuring police officers and trying to light fires under police vans whilst they have officers inside them.

3 Likes

Oh definitely. I imagine most people get in on it like it’s a kind of party where they indulge in pure mayhem and/or crime while egging each other onto be more and more

In truth more needs to be done to police destructive riots like this. Allowing police carte blanch to break up public gatherings isn’t the answer.

1 Like

What a bunch of cunts, one with a collapsed lung, vehicles burnt in NHS bays.

Bunch of kids of middle class parents who need to find a grievance from somewhere.

Is Piers Corbyn the cunt involved in this one as well?

Shit like this annoys the living crap out of me. If the bill is still present AFTER THERES A PANDEMIC then sure, but now? Fuck off.

2 Likes

If they pass the bill it will still be on the books after the pandemic, it isn’t a temporary measure as far as I know. By then it’ll be too late to effectively protest it. You’re far better off protesting it before it becomes formally enshrined in law, when there’s still some chance of affecting the outcome.

Being reported that 20 officers were injured.