General News

I didn’t call them facists.
I suggest you read my post again.

You said “So much for freedom of speech” and then posted a quote by that dipshit calling the left fascists. And then went on to add "should realise that forcing people to join their cancel culture it’s going to turn people against them."

Maybe you should read your own post.

Where did I say they were facist?

When you posted:

“As Ricky Gervais said recently, “if you are mildly conservative on Twitter people call you Hitler.”
He also said “the left like to claim that conservatives are fascists, but in reality, it’s the left that have become the true fascists.””

Like I said. Own your shit.

I think you’re confusing what I said with something the comedy actor and writer Ricky Gervais said.

4 Likes

Well I could be wrong, but you didn’t seem to be critically sharing that quote, the implication very much appeared to be that you agreed with what he was saying haha

Are you saying that you don’t agree with it?

Dude… nevermind.

Fair enough.

5 Likes
5 Likes

Interesting

1 Like

Another bit of good news. Michael Matheson, legend

1 Like

Can I ask the process for this? They say it’ll be returned to public ownership next year but what if the current owners don’t want to sell?

Contract is up in March 2022

1 Like

Turns out youtube darling David Dobrik is a horrible person. Shocked.

He always seemed weird when people shared clips of him, what’s he done?

Apparently plenty of stuffs coming out.
I watch a new channel regularly so I am only exposed to what’s shown on that channel.

1. Manipulating a vlog member and forcing him to kiss an old guy
  2. Aiding a vlog member rape a guest.

I don’t know what kind of guy he is but from the little I saw of him or Shane Dawson, It never seemed that they were truly sorted guys. Youtube Vlog culture is toxic.

YouTuber and Instagram influencer culture are a cancer upon society

7 Likes

Fair play to Biden for saying the silent part out loud

2 Likes

I watched 5 mins of that video before realising I don’t care.

3 Likes