General News

One man taking on the whole Russian state, absolute hero!

1 Like

That is ballsy (heh) I suppose he knows that the whole worlds eyes will be on him and the PR fallout of assassinating him would be too unpalatable even for Putin

Isnt Putin ill now anyways, like close to retiring?

Fair play to big Alexei, thanks to that everyone now knows of novichok and its effects

Bill Browder is a good one too when it comes to giving Putin the 2 fingers.

I got Red Notice a months ago but haven’t had a chance to read it yet

1 Like

Read it! It is such a thrilling book and so well written. Let me know your thoughts when you do, I think it’s a fantastic insight.

1 Like

Excellent, will do! I finished The Traitor and The Spy recently which was the best non-fiction I’ve ever read and has definitely turned me onto the sort of “cloak and dagger” genre of books.

1 Like

Well damn

1 Like

Of course he was going to be arrested, they’ve annexed Crimea while the whole world was watching, they don’t give a fuck about PR.

5 Likes

Surprised the Welsh and English support for independence is so low tbh.

Why would England want independence? It’s the complete opposite of colonialism which we truly love.

2 Likes

We have our independence and we also own Scotland. Why would Westminster call a referendum in the lowest time of national morale? I realise the term national is beyond ironic, but all the same.

At least craigies post was funny. Try better :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also this isn’t just Scotland lol. Wales and NI are in it aswell haha

1 Like

Just read about this. Scum

I see Marilyn Manson has turned out to be total cunt. No great surprise. I should probably add allegedly.

1 Like

This is fucking insane and so fucking cool.

When it’s fully operational it will provide energy for 10,000,000 households.

Proud of my little country for being the world leaders in green energy and green transition :denmark: :denmark:

9 Likes

Need to just put it in the American history section.