General News

I’ve dated some fit Indian birds in my time :+1:t5::sunglasses:

1 Like

Where did I say it was? I used the term “ethnic group” for a reason as that encompasses race, shared history, common language, geographical location & even physical characteristics

2 Likes

A lot of people conflate ethnic identity with race🤷🏾‍♂️

So you actually agree that everybody should be welcome, through the right procedures, even if that means that the country’s demographics will change in the future? Or should there be a quota because the demo should remain predominantly white?

Funny you should say that.

I’ve dated some fat ones.

1 Like

When you control things there won’t be any demographic change, especially when you integrate those who come.

Edit: limits and criteria would have to met before you enter the country.

The right procedure will never produce a demographic change

That is not really answering the question?

I’m concerned by the loose linking of culture to racial/ethnic hegemony with the usage of some these ‘non-white’ statistics I’m mixed race. I’ve always seen myself as English first with a whole array of heritage. Am I harming this countries culture then, even though it’s my home and culture as well? Is my black Jamaican mother harming it despite working and contributing to the UK for 3 decades? If not I’m not sure how these ‘non-white’ stats can be used in good faith.

Edit: I should mention we all have British citizenship as well (except my sister who returned home)

6 Likes

I did why would I not agree with people coming to the UK through the right procedure who would not? It regulated so there will never be as I mentioned above a demographic change through the right means.

Did she not come through the port of entry like myself?

She did, so did my big brother and sister. But I’m not sure what this got to do with what I’m saying.

Of course there can be. Migrant families usually have higher birth rates. I think on average the ‘white’ population is ageing faster than those of non-whites. Of course older people dying and being ‘replaced’ by more children of migrants means a change in demographics…

Stop conflating race with ethnicity!!!

If you identify as English what’s the problem? In terms of stats people will use them with bad faith as good faith it’s the nature of things; however when a country starts losing its cultural identity its a problem.

It means like myself she came to this country legally no one has a problem with LEGAL migration she did not turn up in dingy down Dover.

Actually second generation migrants go the way of the white population birth rate of 1.4 per couple

@mhappy Ah okay, that’s the nature of stats. Best not challenge it on it’s accuracy and if it means what it really means then.

Except not too many. Because the demographics should remain in tact.

There plenty of stats that needs to be challenged; however people tend not to challenge stats that make them feel right, police brutality and race is one of those.

Why shouldn’t a country demographics remain intact?

I mean would you tell the Chinese, Russians, Turks, Japanese, South Koreans etc to allow demographic change in they country? Or is it just white western countries you have a problem with?

People are talking like this doesn’t have its own problems, what a fucking joke.