General News

Well yeah, the system should replicate a steady drip to ensure high levels of integration and social cohesion.

There’s plenty of recent and historical examples of high level immigration causing huge social and societal problems. It’s commonly the “native” population reacting very poorly to changes but that’s engrained in human behavior

2 Likes

I’ll go back to what I said since it has not sunk in. In none white countries this would not fly why should brits be subjected to a demographic change in they own country? Why can’t the average white person say enough? Do they not have a right in they so say hang on why are 40% of new school starters none white British? You guys make it a ethnic thing when they also have a problem with Eastern European migrants. It’s seems in you heads it’s only black and brown folks.

What part of English culture has been lost to due to immigrants though? All the changes we see happening that are offending people I.e SJW/PC culture are by upper/middle class “white people”. Not immigrants.

1 Like

I actually think that the Chinese and Japanese are very discriminatory towards black people and Indian people.

The way Russians and Turks treat their Chechen and Kurdish populations is also something that they should be held accountable for.

So no. I don’t just have a problem with white western societies.

1 Like

Don’t why this is becoming a race thing, Albanians, Romanians, gypsies etc and other Far Eastern European’s are also a problem :rofl:

This is true.

Although Indians are like this towards black people, too.

1 Like

You’d be right and wrong, they discriminate against all people that a not pet of the nation, even those who are born outside of the nation. It’s not unique to black people; one of my friends lived in Singapore and was racially abused (was called white devil amongst other disgusting language)

And Africans towards other none Africans it isn’t unique at all.

Even between African nations this happens it’s not unique to western nations

You missed my post where I said that this already has happened in the rest of the world. In both the Americas and Australia the natives are either locked in reservations, bred out or killed (sometimes by accident).

The fact that Africa is largely Christian and Islamic is also their culture being changed.

If anything Europe is the only continent that has remained ‘in tact’.

My guy I asked something similar to this in my original post and can’t get an answer, in which I asked how non-white can be used as an accurate statistic to reflect this.

I’m not even saying there aren’t problems, I want to know how this framing is correct when it clearly isn’t

1 Like

Europe has not remained intact do you not know your history

Out of interest, is that based on religion?

Christian Africans v muslim Africans?

Relatively speaking it has.

Europe has gone through what most of the human civilization has gone through. Where different parts has been under none white rule, different religious changes and destabilizations

Tribal lines, religious lines, ethnic and cultural lines.

1 Like

Long story short, yes but ethnic differences, particularly differences tied to economic wealth/benefits, is a far bigger divider.

It’s not necessarily Christianity Vs Islam either. Sects today still practice elements of their “pagan” religions which cause conflicts

2 Likes

Cheers for expanding lol

I can remember working with a Zimbabwean student. I helped her pass her exam. Lovely girl. We’re good friends and exchange lots of The Office memes and quotes whenever either of us are feeling down from work.

Anyway, I digress. She actually told me that there’s a snobbish attitude that black people from the Caribbean have towards black people from Africa, as a continent. That really surprised me. Apparently, you can really tell the prejudices in the States.

1 Like

It’s true we do :sweat_smile: