General News

There’s no hockey here yet.

Anyone in India or knowledge of care to explain the whole issue going on here?

China starting wars, starting pandemics seemingly on purpose, the Hong Kong issue…wow

Yeah, I half summarised it here a couple weeks back:

Obviously it’s changed a bit with what’s happened over the last few hours but prior to that I understood both countries were moving towards something more harmonious.

3 Likes

Crazy

2 Likes

Yeah well not gonna listen to anyone telling me saying ‘Fuck China’ is wrong.

Fuck that. Fuck China.

Screwed up my appraisals, screwed up my vacations, screwed up my birthday, holed up in my home, life is weird, and now people are dying for other reasons.

Fuck China.

1 Like

Has anyone been seeing the videos from Dijon in France? Its like a fucking warzone what the hell is going on

3 Likes

Algerians in France are crazy. Apparently they tried to call a truce with the Russians and then invited them to a meeting and starting shooting at them lol

4 Likes

France always seems to be experiencing some form civil unrest at any given time anywhere in the country.

The Gendarmerie probably one of the most brutal police forces in Europe

1 Like

The Videos are like watching a group of lads on GTA 5, laying spike traps for cars, firing Ak 47s it looks like a completely different country.

1 Like

They’re crazy for even trying something with Chechens.

1 Like

The sheer number of North Africans in France probably makes the Chechnya people more crazy in my eyes.

Not only that but the Antifa(?) protests in Paris are aggressive as hell, the sheer number of projectiles being thrown at the riot police are making them retreat.

1 Like

Seems like France have, for a very long time, had a big problem with gang warfare?

I’m sort of plucking this outta the air really but feels like over the last decade or so it’s something I commonly read.

Some youths beat up a young Chechen guy to start this off iirc.

If that guy they beat up had links to Chechen gangs, they’d have to be mental to do that.

1 Like

BBC Fawning all over Hancock on the news this morning. :face_vomiting:

1 Like

The fucker couldn’t even get his name right and they were showering him with endearment and giggles.

1 Like

Daniel Rashford thing. Yeah and the follow up after the interview of the the presenters of we all do it was putrid.

1 Like

Uk 67 days without the use of coal. Let’s go, we are getting there.

8 Likes

Imagine a local French granny popping out for her baguette lol.

2 Likes

Judging from these videos, she probably has a few machetes and grenades in her trolly. Haha

2 Likes