General News

26 posts were merged into an existing topic: Black Lives Matter Movement

https://twitter.com/JolyonRubs/status/1271783403143270401?s=19

Look just as violent, if not more than the BLM protests.

These far right thugs showing themselves to be hypocrites

https://twitter.com/EdClowes/status/1271784612470161409?s=19

:ozil:

https://twitter.com/AamerAnwar/status/1271827624885719042?s=19

Urine must have some protective properties :arteta:

https://twitter.com/jackfostr/status/1271763055173603329?s=19

This is basically those same drunkards that trash up cafes during summer football tournaments but can’t this year so have done this instead.

Oh how I wish the Russians were there to greet these guys.

2 Likes

God it’s just so pathetic. I literally don’t even see what they’re trying to achieve. At least BLM has an objective.

2 Likes

Union Jacks matter!! :uk::uk: GSTQ, GSTQ, GSTQ

2 Likes

What racists hear

Black Lives Matter (more than anyone else, especially if you’re white)

What non-racists hear

Black Lives Matter (as well)

1 Like

Not me I hear a separation, due to the fact of add any other colour it’s called racist…

If BLM can be said then white lives matter can be said also or do condone segregation…

From my stand point BLM is movement that’s either looking for special treatment superiority, and people that join it see themselves as inferior or guilty.

Well the movement is specifically for black community and an aftermath of black deaths which would otherwise not happen if the victim was not black.
So with that context ‘Black lives matter’ is a fair statement.

I liked this post on Instagram which went like if you have depression and approach a therapist for help, it would be idiotic of that person to say ‘everyone has depression, yours is no special’. That’s not what is important. That person has needs, it doesn’t need to be a unique need for a therapist to listen to him.

All lives matter, yes but a community has come out for help, you don’t shove ‘All lives matter’ at their face. They want specific reforms for a specific community.

If you want to discuss reforms for all the lives or white lives, get a new protest going and highlight what is that you want to improve all lives.

BUT WHAT ABOUT US WHITE PEOPLE?? WE MATTER TOO!

1 Like

This movement has been around for a while now, and only ever appear when a white police kills a Blackman… fun fact the movement is rather silent when the police is a Blackman.

You are wrong there are just as much if not more black people that disagree with lack lives matter, we aren’t monolith so we don’t all agree with the movement. The problem with this movement it’s centred around left wing politics.

If black lives mattered to these people help me understand why they condoned the destruction of black neighbourhoods, black business, and why last week in Chicago over 20 black people died in one day yet BLM was rather quiet (guess they were to busy saying defund the police).

BLM is doing nothing to improve black lives I am sorry I just don’t see it.

BLM like all lives matter.

1 Like

What is BLM’s solution to single mother households which leads to terrible outcomes, mind you this is a huge problem in the black community… abolishing patriarchy

1 Like

I am talking about the phrase ‘Black lives matter’
What they do using that phrase is different discussion.

Let’s save it for the BLM thread, chaps

Netherlands v England on BBC1 from Euro 96. In spite of the scoreline, Bergkamp was a beast in this game.

1 Like

If the phrase can be used so can all lives matter, Indian lives matter, white lives matter etc

In an Indian parade, in a white parade. Not in black parade.

You won’t go to Hongkong and shout ‘Turkish Government sucks too’

Huh??? But you can doesn’t mean it’s effective in any way.

This isn’t a parade very different; it’s a statement that has manifested from misrepresentation of data and an emotional response.

BLM talk in the BLM thread please gents.

Did you know Churchill killed Hitler with his bare hands?

Think you’re picking up on semantics there, old sport.

1 Like