General News

How did I miss that :joy::rofl:

We need to wait until the facts of the incident have been fully confirmed/verified but on the face of it, weā€™re seeing more Iranian aggression and escalation.

Iā€™m willing to bet this has everything to do with Britain making a mistake more than Iran being unnecessarily aggressive.

The media narrative will be the total opposite of course.

3 Likes

Thereā€™s no real basis for a commercial vessel to be sized in most circumstances.

Not sure what ā€œmistakeā€ could occur for a ship to be directed into Iranian waters by the likely threat of force

1 Like

British flag but the ship is owned by a Swedish company. No one seems to have any information as of yet.

Thereā€™s no way youā€™re the good guy when your governmentā€™s emergency committee is called Cobra.

1 Like

Unlike the last time where Iran tried to board a British ship in international waters, this seems to be the British entering Iranian waters, in which case the Brits are on the windup.

Must be another mistake

Shit is seriously gonna hit the fan here

RIP Lib Dems.

Jo Swinson sucks. Iā€™ve never remembered a time when all the political leaders of each party were this shit.

What a time for be part of the UK :xhaka:

4 Likes

Not really any news, but since misogyny, feminism and political correctness have often been a topic of discussion on this board, I might as well post this here.

Such a balanced talk on modern feminism and all thatā€™s wrong with it.

2 Likes

We require such rationality because women can be proper dangerous nowadays.

No denying the guy is in the wrong because of adultery and using his celebrity status to seduce impressionable girls. (you can make an argument that once you are a celebrity, all sort of flirting will fall under this bracket)

But to falsely accuse someone of sexual harrassment so easily without evidence and get him sacked, is just concerning.

Is it just me or is it hard to watch these videos that are cut like after every fucking second?? Damn thatā€™s annoying and this dood needs to learn how to add some inflection in his voice while heā€™s reading he sounds like a robot.

Now that you mention it, I canā€™t help notice the cuts

It hurts me so much that an entire country is suffering because one person doesnā€™t want to lose power.

5-6 hotdogs or 4 rolls of toilet paper and your salary is done. Just sad as fuck

Maybe they should lift the crippling sanctions, and allow Venezuela access to all their assets then.

But that wont happen. Not until they have Maduro out, and take back control of all the oil.

1 Like

So this is where the Asian fetish comes from, your love of anime. I get it now šŸ–’šŸ–’šŸ˜

1 Like

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2016/10/26/the-baby-who-was-born-twice/

Doctors are brilliant. They should be the one earning stupid money for stuff like this.
What a talented surgeon and what a brave mother.

5 Likes