General News

So much for supporting the marginalised :man_facepalming:t5:

Gave this whole antifa thing in US a look.
While the meme is true, let me give my perspective.

The link shared by @NeedCoffee states that the principle is that if there was a faction that opposed Hitler before he popularized Nazism, it wouldnā€™t have done as much damage.

But the problem is we are comparing two different eras. Now the world is well connected, no one is hiding, thereā€™s better due diligence and better regulations to.combat undesired ideologies.

There is absolutely no need to resort to violence to combat extremist ideologies, so going out of your way to incite or indulge in violence only leads to more unrest and more work for the regulators.

Hence it is a dick move regardless of good intention.

2 Likes

Something about whites and Andy Ngo being asian, gay and an immigrantā€¦
remind me again what you guys used to say about identity politics? @mhappy

ā€“

ā€“
@Trion

Sometimes the police donā€™t offer protection. Donā€™t care much for Antifa either, but if the authorities arenā€™t doing their job, then Iā€™m fine with Antifa doing it instead.

1 Like

Good move

1 Like

Letā€™s be honest though, weā€™re all facists. Itā€™s one of my primary concerns when seeking a sexual partner and in these circumstances I do discriminate against the ugly ones.

1 Like

Haha so true :rofl:

Definitely looked more like a sperm than a tulip anyway haha

1 Like

@Trion @mhappy @ryaninho hereā€™s some shit to trigger yā€™all.

2 Likes

Ridiculous lol

This is my favourite.

The municipal code will also replace the terms ā€œsororityā€ and ā€œfraternityā€ with "collegiate Greek system residence

:rofl:

3 Likes

Sigh

I canā€™t

Alongwith wanting to keep my kids alive, this is one of the reason I will never step on US Soil.

This is ridiculous Iā€™m going to home school my kids so they donā€™t turn so fragile

1 Like

Yeah I genuinely worry about my children being real soft because of school.

I am solution focused when it comes to protecting my Children. I simply wonā€™t be having any. Itā€™s quite environmentally friendly too. :smiley:

3 Likes

Amen

A pregnant employee :rofl: like anyone can get pregnant besides a woman, what is this clown world nonsense

2 Likes

I donā€™t think people need to be worried about school turning their kids soft, the way you and your significant other decide to raise your kids is what will determine their character, sensibilities and sensitivities imo.

Also not too sure how youā€™d plan to home school your kids and still earn a living, educating children is a full time job. Itā€™s also an actual job, for a professional, not just for any old joker to do.

But thatā€™s just my opinion, not saying itā€™s the only valid one.

2 Likes

More hours in school than with the folks at home. Canā€™t rule it out as a factor.

A factor, sure. But in my opinion far, far less of one than what you say and do as a parent. Because schools donā€™t turn out armies of identical clones, all with the same values, behaviours, sensitivities etc. The influence in these areas is overplayed imo.

4 Likes