General News

What do the I and the A stand for?

Bad choices on countdown

4 Likes

You sound like a straight madman you got that propaganda hog meat so far down your throat

:joy:

The majority of violence towards lgbt+ people in the Netherlands is committed by people of Moroccan and Turkish decent. Since they constitute a small portion of the total population it’s a disproportionate amount.

This gay newspaper fights for transparency and a break in the taboo on mentioning these facts.

It’s what it is. One more thing I don’t like about the left. This unwillingness to attribute negative events to their holy grail of mass immigration.

One of the reasons why many Dutch people left traditional left wing parties is because they aren’t listened to. But the left here doesn’t want to acknowledge it and doubles down on everything. Losing more votes. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

450 jobs up norf

Been reading all “new” 130 replies in this thread. FFS people! Even when you agree you can’t read what the other person says and you disagree despite the fact you actually agree. Then if you don’t like the other person you misread what they write intentionally. Some people can obviously neither read or write.

4 Likes

Exactly the same in Denmark as well.

Left-wing parties lost loads of voters to right wing parties based on immigration policies and now the left wing parties have adopted right leaning policies.

3 Likes

I think you’ll find that in a lot of Europe, see what happened in Italy and the far right in Portugal is increasing in support which is unprecedented but I think that is due to the older generation wanting the days of Salazar to return

The problems around immigration are always amplified when countries are going through periods of social and economic turmoil.

1 Like

Probably been that way since humans first starting splitting off into tribes.

1 Like

Over here they are really surprised and really don’t understand why they’re losing voters.

Doesn’t matter people tell them why. They will not listen :joy:

So yeah, lots of traditionally left people in the Netherlands have abandoned the left. That’s why we’re governed by center right for the last 12 years.

Today on the radio:

Half of Dutch cities refuse to accept more refugees as they say it strains social cohesion and social support system too much.

It’s really an interesting phenomenon to witness. The unwillingness of the left to admit to and realize that there is something wrong they’re doing.

Whereabouts? My family is from Four Paths, Chapelton and Frankfield.

1 Like

My dad is from Trench Town, Kingston, mother from Portmore.

Most of my family live in St. Ann or Maypen now though.

1 Like

Shit, my mum owns (built) a house in May Pen. When we visit that’s where we stay. Slight chance we know each other already? :joy:

Very, very slim chance! My people are from Kingston but moved to Bushy Park which is very country.

I used to love Maypen but the vibe has changed a little now that so many Kingstonians moved there.

1 Like

OA in a nutshell :joy:

1 Like

Lol

3 Likes

All in this together. . .yeah right.

3 Likes

We are all in it together but if you’re a shareholder in a power company it means at least the profits you make from fleecing the rest of us, makes it easier to pay your own. :grinning:

It’s funny that rich people who say “we’re all in it together” are nearly always the people who aren’t.

2 Likes