Gabriel Martinelli (11)

Run Forrest Run

He completely cocked up a massive chance at 0-0 and if he did his job weā€™re going to ET at least.

1 Like

Yeah you has to call him out on it.

1 Like

slightly changed it for you

1 Like

:grin: that wasnā€™t my intention but thatā€™s good mate.

1 Like

Iā€™m just a funny guy, funnier then @Phoebica

1 Like

Yeah but @Phoebica isnā€™t a guy

1 Like

And youā€™re not funnier than me. I am hilarious.

1 Like

you are, but Iā€™m hilariousar

1 Like

He was fucking invisible sadly

Was put in the Auba position being told to hug the touch line the entire match, not at all surprised.

2 Likes

The times Iā€™ve been impressed with Martinelli was when he was operating centrally. On the wings not so much

5 Likes

Itā€™s a low bar, but true :+1:t4:

1 Like

How do you know the exact instructions given to the players?
Well you dont. And that means that you are just guessing. How can you call yourself a footballing genious when all you base your opinions on is gueswork. Shambles.

still coming back for a long injury the goals will come again not worried about this kid . And sell edddie now

1 Like

Exactly. His movement is excellent through the middle. Should never play Nketiah there ever again and give more minutes to Martinelli there.

4 Likes

Kids gotta ton of presence but Im still not totally convinced that heā€™s going to be a great goal scorer.
Thatā€™s not being critical just cautious. Do think things will happen with him on the pitch though.

2 Likes

Spells the end for Balogun then.

nOT SaYInG tHis tO TakE aWay FROm #35

What a dumb fucking tweet. Martinelli played all of 657 minutes in the league last season. Saka is over 1400 this season already.

5 Likes