Gabriel Martinelli (11)

Hopefully just a bad ankle sprain, as frustrating and annoying as the lack of continuity is that’ll be 4-6 weeks at absolute worst.

2 Likes

Could be like an achilles tear or something.

Don’t say that please, hopefully his trod on the ball and just twisted the ankle.

1 Like

I thought he was out for 3 years with that last injury we got worried about…that he ended up walking off.

He’ll be back in a few weeks I’m sure.

Looking forward to the day we get all out ballers in the same team - Saka, Martinelli, Tierney and Partey.

3 Likes

Yeah I hope it’s nothing serious but flat brain Arteta taking about being gutted over what an ankle sprain? And since when do they put ur foot in a boot when u have a sprain?

2 Likes

Hopefully just minor ligament damage to the ankle :pray:

This sounds a lot better.

Yes, the boot is used for Achilles’ injures and ankles that get rolled.

Fingers crossed here…

2 Likes

If it was his Achilles he wouldn’t have been in the stands watching the game after so, im sure its just a sprain.

2 Likes

This :arrow_up:

He would have been in headed for an MRI and surgery pronto with an Achilles tear.

I’m hoping that the boot was precautionary. Good to see him in the stands

2 Likes

Not sure it does :woozy_face:

Yesssssssss!

11 Likes

Happy with this but what’s up with these false positives?
Is the club being overly protective after fucking up Partey or is it Gabi himself?
Gabi did look in pain in both occasions.

1 Like

I don’t know, it didn’t look that bad to me at the time, just a twisted ankle, but I guess his pain at the time made everyone think it was bad.

Glad it isn’t serious!

The #limbs :disappointed:

4 Likes

Chelsea fans on Twitter and Reddit are absolutely still rustled by Martinelli lol. They think callum hudson-odoi is better lol.

2 Likes

Love this shot.

Edit: it looks photoshopped lol. Look at the grass around a couple of those Chelsea players…

2 Likes

14 outfield players the giveaway there :grin:

11 Likes

LOL.

1 Like

This is a better angle @Blink

25 Likes