Gabriel Martinelli (11)

This should be a good watch :wright:

2 Likes

Really think Gabi is going to explode this season. Hopefully at least 20 league starts in a forward position and in a system where he isnā€™t operating like a wingback.

he is so likeable, just start scoring goals already

1 Like

I still worry about a full season of him being undisputed first choice. Still so raw in certain aspects of his game

3 Likes

I think if his finishing and composure in front of goal improves a tiny bit he could explode.

Guy is just a constant menace to defenses, a huge part of our pressing game, and his crossing has become really top notch.

8 Likes

With your boy ESR being around Martinelli shouldnā€™t be undisputed first choice

1 Like

Exactly Martinelli shouldnā€™t be, saying that I donā€™t want to rely on either consistently throughout a league campaign as if you add Saka into the mix thatā€™s a lot of pressure on 3 young players but if my choice is between a coked out of his head ESR or Martinelli then Iā€™ll take my boy every day of the week. Heā€™d be less erratic.

ESR is a bit of a crock too.

Would you take Ā£60mil for him?

Fuck, donā€™t put that on me.
I honestly donā€™t know at the moment. Iā€™m very worried about his fitness.

Martinelli is ready

Need a crystal ball with some of these injuries sometimes.

If only we could have got big fees for the likes of Wilshere and Bellerin when their stock was high :pensive:

Iā€™d bite the hand off whoever offered 60m for him.

2 Likes

See, I still donā€™t think thatā€™s enough.

Fully fit ESR v fully fit Saka; ESR wins.

ā€œFully fitā€ being the operative words, thoughā€¦

2 Likes

Lol, fuck no. Sakaā€™s a superstar in the making.

2 Likes

Is this post from now or 2019?

I feel like a lot of people forget that the reason we had a competitive season last year was because in the early stages when we were playing like shit and our strikers were throwing strops, ESRs goals carried us.

Heā€™s a very important player and has incredible natural ability. Glides with the ball as well as youā€™re likely to see. Really reminds me of clips Iā€™ve seen of Merse in the dribble. Effortless.

Add his clinical eye for goal and weā€™ve got a hell of a talent. I still feel heā€™s underrated by a lot of our fan base but I hope these injuries arenā€™t his undoing

3 Likes

I rate him a lot but I believe that Saka is a really, really special player. Genuinely, sky is the limit for him.

3 Likes

Ah yes, now this is quite some comparison. Probably the best teenager we had playing here was Merse (although Adams fits somewhere, too, lol)

We just need some fucking horse placenta Glenn Hoddle witch doctor woman to come in and rid us of these injuries weā€™ve been cursed in for the last fucking 20 years

1 Like

This guy is ready to rip the league apart.

2 Likes