Gabriel Martinelli (11)

Looked predictably rusty but still was at least trying to find pockets of space, receive the ball, turn, and make something happen. We need that positivity.

4 Likes

Told ya, just a graze :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

THANK FOCK

Ziuuu

Dat ass tho

2 Likes

Him, Saka, Tierney and Gabriel are about the only 4 things I like that are Arsenal at the moment so thank god for that.

3 Likes

Leno too tbh

2 Likes
9 Likes

He has incredible pitch presence for a player so young.

Have badly missed his simple directness and clever movement. We have a wonderful, wonderful talent on our hands here. The best since Wilshere imo. He could develop into a truly elite player. He just needs to avoid injury. Think he’s a player whose development you can literally not fuck up, because he’s so good.

13 Likes

His hunger is infectious, I was counting the days until he was back from injury because I missed him.

I thought prior to his return that he could be huge for us in the 2nd half of the season, and without placing too much on his shoulders, I think he will be imo

9 Likes

The pessimist in me says he’ll be gone at the end of next season.

However, his performances between now and then might see us in a better predicament than we are now

1 Like

Reminds me of a young Alexis Sanchez.

He has the perfect attitude on the pitch, absolutely love watching him play.

8 Likes

His hunger and drive are reminiscent of Alexis but with a different style of play.

2 Likes

Has great presence and very infectious. Very busy player but way too early to say how good he is.
Goals are what you judge strikers on. Let’s see how that pans out first.

1 Like

Think he’ll end up as a striker ? Or a hybrid option playing either centrally or wide in a front 3.

This lad is the real deal . He deserves a good run in the team .

3 Likes

He’s definitely a modern forward in that you could probably play him just about anywhere high up and he’ll give you a positive result. I think he would be limited if you boxed him into just one position, talents like this deserve more freedom across that front line.

What a demon.

5 Likes

We have to protect this guy. The club ruined Jack by overplaying him, I just hope someone on staff is keeping track of his minutes with an eye on the long term.

3 Likes