Gabriel Magalhães (6)

We keep forgetting about Pablo Mari. He seems to be highly rated within the club. I haven’t seen it yet but obviously he hasn’t had enough time to gel in yet.

Looks like a squad player.

HYPEEEEEE

1 Like

Does anyone think we’ll see this guy partner with David Luiz next season and Saliba will be eased in more gently than we all assume.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if Saliba and Gabriel are both back ups for Mustafi and Mari and three at the back will continue.

You would think that if we would sign another attacking midfielder there’d be some rumors by now… Our season starts soon.

Don’t we have zero left footed CBs? That’s why I thought Tierney and Kolasinac were forced into a 3. If we stick with the 3 you’d imagine our one left footed CB would be part of it.

We have Mari who is left footed. Jury is completely out as to whether its a foot worthwhile us having though.

6 Likes

I get imagine that Mari, who we’ve only signed because his agent (Arturo Canales) is best buds with Sanllehi, is going to be a good player for us. At least Luiz and Willian have achieved somethings in their careers…

Seems like a silly move and waste of resources if there’s real interest in Gabriel

nope not at all arteta knew him from mancity days and believes in him and saw what he did for flamengo, has been wideley reported that arteta wanted him because they had a close working relationship he even mentioned this in his welcome video.

They had a close working relationship. Except Mari was gone on loan every season (Girona, NAC and Deportivo). We got Mari because of his agent and him being close to Sanllehi. What is the pain in just admitting that?

1 Like

so both mari and arteta have said they were in talks and they know each others ethos etc and they took him from a title winning club which he was instrumental in btw but this is just an agent love in that is the reason :xhaka:

Do we ever miss :joy:

This happens a lot tho when a player starts following us or whatever and then we never buy him. Maybe they just appreciate that we rate them enough to inquire so they start following us? Or it’s all just part of the game to get the rumor mill churning and earn that fat contract from their current club.

2 Likes

Their agents probably telling them to do this kind of stupid shit to add fuel to transfer rumours, knowing the Arsenal rumour merry-go-round is legendary

1 Like

If I had a brother or close relative who was a professional footballer, I’d do it just to be a wind up merchant. “Hmmm let’s ‘follow’ Blackburn Rovers today.”

3 Likes

So instead of watching Welcome to Arsenal Highlights and Gabriel best moments highlight, i instead go onto who scored and watch the games where he performed badly and performed well and watch the highlights of the game on Youtube.

This guy is slow, reckless and clumsy as hell.

Grand

There was one moment i fucking cried at.

What do you do in this situation.

GO DOGGY

genuinely just knelt down. i love it

Perfect AFC material

2 Likes

Post the video that’s from aswell would ya?