Fulham

If that is a gym and it’s open to the public, Fulham might be on to something. Like a retail park but with a decent view to boot.

1 Like

Doesn’t actually look too bad imo, really suits the club and area. Although it’s not something I’d really want at other clubs haha

Looks like Fulham away will have to be on the cards when I get back to England.

Oh ffs. The yo_yo just fell off the string.

4 Likes

Dead appointment

4 Likes

What’s he done to get another shot :joy:

His name always gives him a chance I guess

3 Likes

they have a young winger called fabio carvalho that looks extremely promising

They never do enough. Never understand why people rate over Shad Khan, he’s a terrible owner

2 Likes

I never expected them to be this good. The have some players but their squad is still pretty poor compared to others.

Fair to Marco Silva, starting to show again that he is a promising young manager. Bit of a slap to the face for Scott Parker btw not being able to use Mitrovic well in the PL last time around.

I reckon they’ll eventually be in the relegation battle but I don’t think I can group them with Bournemouth and Southampton who look favourites to go down.

Scott Parker is a poor manager but how did this Bournemouth team go up as runners up lol. They are awful

3 Likes

Not that weird though is it?
Norwich was balling out in the Championship and got slapped around in the PL. Becoming a common theme now that at least one of the promoted sides is a boxing bag for the PL sides.
PL is a monster. The overall spending this summer all but confirms how competitive this league has become.

1 Like

I don’t think Fulham were impressive in the slightest.

1 Like

You expected them to have this bright a start of a season? I didn’t. Their squad isn’t particularly great either.

1 Like

I was referring to the match itself. Don’t know what you’re on about what I ‘expected’ I was clear in what I said. I don’t think they were that impressive to declare them good.

1 Like

Well, then you kinda missed the context of the discussion then.

I didn’t.

1 Like

Fuck Fulham. Jog on back to the Championship

Fulham will cause a lot of teams problems.