Fulham

Speaking of Swindon, remember Ian Wright’s goal against them after Kevin Campbell’s hat trick?

1 Like

Fulham now officially relegated. Given the amount of pre season hype and expections many had for this team after the amount of money they spent, they’ve been utter failure. Back to the drawing board at Craven Cottage.

3 Likes

They won’t be up for a while, made some piss poor signings and didn’t seem to have a viable plan.

See ya!

1 Like

Get promotion after 4 years in the championship.

Gut the team that got promoted.

Spend 100M on terrible buys.

Get relegated in April :chester:

2 Likes

Always sad to see a likable London club go down :disappointed_relieved:

Just downright poor management and direction from Khan.

Guaranteed like.

1 Like

Someone even said they could finish above us. Congratulations! :callum:

Gonna be very difficult for them now after spending a lot of money last summer.

They were absolutely horrendous, can’t see them getting promoted back to the top flight for some time.

2 Likes

I dunno how you can spend so much money have the players they have got and be relegated so early with such a terrible season it boggles the mind what the living hell is going on over there.

1 Like

It’s a real shame because I’ve always liked Fulham, was happy when they got promoted and made a few decent signings in the summer but somehow it didn’t work out for them and also Ryan Sessegnon was nowhere near as good as I thought he would be

1 Like

FULHAM LAND AREOLA ON LOAN

Fulham have announced the signing of Alphonse Areola on loan from Paris Saint-Germain.

The goalkeeper will remain at Craven Cottage for the duration of the 2020/21 season, with Fulham holding an option to make the move permanent.

Areola told FFCtv : “I am very happy everything is done. Scott Parker called me and I had a good feeling. He said he really wanted me.

“Fulham is a historic club in London and I have heard a lot about the stadium. I hope this season will be a good one for us. I want to bring my energy and do everything for this team to keep us where we belong to be.”

Tony Khan added: “I’m thrilled to welcome Alphonse Areola to our Fulham family! Alphonse has experience at the very highest level, as he’s played in France’s national team, won the league title with PSG, had success at RC Lens, Bastia and with Villarreal, and most recently he played for Real Madrid as they won La Liga last season.

“We’re excited that he’s joining us, and he’ll be an excellent addition to our squad as for our Premier League campaign ahead."

Nice move for them, hope he has an absolutely shocking debut.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m sure he was fucking ecstatic to pick up and hear Scotty Parker on the line lol

Imagine picking up the phone to this

4 Likes

It’s absolutely incredible how thats not dubbed and its actually him saying it :joy:. It goes way to well :joy::joy:

1 Like

Did anyone see the images of what Fulham’s new stand will look like?

Pool party after Fulham away next season, anyone? :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Whoa haha that’s nuts, but makes a lot of sense given it’s location :joy:

The new stand is going to be absolutely mammoth. I walk/run past it fairly often and it’s a lot bigger than you think.

2 Likes

Marty & Wendy acquiring some hot property by the Thames is it?

4 Likes

That looks like a fucking cruise ship not a football stand :joy:

3 Likes