:calendar: Sunday 2023-12-31T14:00:00Z
:soccer: Premier League
:tv: Sky Sports

Result

• Fulham win
  • Draw
  • Arsenal win

0 voters

Let’s win our last game of 2023, please. Will be hard as Fulham have had some decent form of late.

Lost 3 league games on the bounce since thumping West ham

1 Like

Really?

Let’s waste these cunts

2 Likes

Yeah, they’ve been poor recently which actually made me worried they’ll raise their game against us on NYE.

Score draw.

We’ll get 1 point here. Our London derby form is terrible. Concede everywhere we go. So I think it’ll be a 1-1.

We’ll score from a set-piece or last-minute equaliser as usual though.

Away we’ve won 2 drawn 1 this season, it’s the home form that’s terrible. Complete opposite of last season.

1 Like

We’ll probably score a really scrappy goal and also do something incredibly stupid at the back to let in a goal.

1 Like

-------Jesus------ Trossard ---- Saka----
----Odegaard -------Rice ----- ESR-----
-Zinny ---- Gabi/Kiwor – Saliba - White-
------------------Raya/Ramsdale---------

https://twitter.com/afcstuff/status/1740766780782490061?t=SR0IAAYYtBDFevqZ-m7C8g&s=19

New ref?

At least he’s not a bald middle aged white guy from the northwest.

1 Like

If we dont win this game its your fault. All of you. Terrible human beings.

1 Like

Good to see @DavidHillier joining team @Flexo & Mondo.

2 Likes

3-0 or 4-1 win.
Sure we will bounce back.

Where’s Havertz?

Keeping Martinelli company

FOH.

Not confident going into this. If Fulham are smart, they will play exactly like WestHam did, even if it’s a home game for them. Just sit back and let us have the ball, and hit us on the counter and use set pieces to hurt us. They are more or less guaranteed to get something from the game if they play that way.

I do hope for a positive response but I am not going to expect a miracle where we suddenly become clinical in front of goal and score freely. This will be another struggle and if we do win, it will be by the narrowest of margins.

Saka hit the post
Jesus missed the sitter
VAR fucked up
Our defense (especially Zinny) fucked up

They still need all these to happen even they may have that “formula” to beat us