Formula One

McLaren 1-2 atm…what year is it? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ferrari in the mud yet again.

This is why I can’t stand Verstappen. Bitching after Silverstone like a clown

5 Likes

Ferrari engine is too shot for a place like this right now.

But they’re gonna get a big engine upgrade in Turkey that will help.

This race getting interesting, would love for Riccardo to win with his year so far.

But it looks like Bottas will do it, and will be pretty well deserved.

Didn’t see the crash, bit this title fight in danger of blowing over man. Proper feisty.

Hamilton can make himself difficult to like but Verstappen takes it to a whole new level. Spoilt beyond belief

5 Likes

Would be a bit pathetic if Bottas can’t get past with a car and tyre advantage actually.

Mazepin, what a clown.

Go on Daniel! Looks like he will do it! Bottas can’t do it.

Scratch any praise I had for Bottas. Pathetic.

Thank god Russell is in that seat next year.

Bottas is honestly so annoying and pointless and pathetic. Will do fuck all overtaking but by virtue of being in a Mercedes, will get a podium and no Ferrari podium at Monza because he can collect another pointless third.

FFS

1 Like

McLaren 1-2 :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I used to despise McLaren but I love that they’ve won this.

Great drivers and really likeable team. Well deserved. Happy for Danny Ric.

3 Likes

They are way more likable in the era of Mercedes and Red Bull haha

Fuck Verstappen! Hamilton is a lucky boy indeed.

1 Like

I think Max should have pulled out there. More Max’s fault.

I guess usually Lewis would have more to lose than Max and would pull out when max is being extra aggressive.

But now Lewis isn’t having it and you see them crash because they are racing eachother hard and not giving eachother inches.

Hard racing incident with more Max fault maybe.

1 Like

On second viewing it did look like it was Max’s fault, no way he was able to overtake there and don’t think Hamilton could really give him more space.

That said it doesn’t seem like the incident where you can complain if the FIA out it down as a racing incipient

2 Likes

Not even going to lie, I hated the Halo when first introduced because of the aesthetic and weight but saved Lewis from a broken neck and whatever else

4 Likes

Imgur

Three place grid penalty for max in Sochi.

You know it’s his fault because Horner called it a 50/50 incident.

I guess they’ll take the engine change there as well then.

2 Likes

Verstappens true colors starting to show. Sore loser. Ppl hate on Lewis just because he wins a lot but the man is a class act.

6 Likes

Just seen the crash on the news.

Mental :scream:

Max comes across as a child some times. He blocked Lewis off in lap 1 and ran him off the track, which he has done multiple times this season.

This time he deliberately carries too much speed going into turn 1 to try and force a move that wasn’t on. The worst thing is his car is literally sitting on Hamilton’s head and he just jumps out and walks off like he’s just parked up at the shops. Doesn’t even see if Lewis is ok, such a knob.

Finally got the penalty he’s been closing towards this season with his dodgy moves.

Hats off to Danny Ric and McLaren today. Well deserved 1-2. I believe their car is the fastest in a straight line so not surprised to see them do well here, as Sainz did last year in the McLaren.
Ric is a great when he wins, just lives it up proper lol.

That’s a good old fashioned square up if I’ve seen one.

Verstappen was penalised, fairly, and did less wrong than what Hamilton did to him.

There was about 40% of a car space there - Hamilton knew that.

Hamilton should’ve left more space, Max should’ve seen that.

Both actions were dangerous.

Anyway, go Ric!

In sports as a whole I consider Lewis in a conversation of top sportsman based on his record and achievements, even though his name does not often come up, especially on American-centric ESPN, etc…

I haven’t been a fan during much of his career, in part because he squashed Alonso when I was an Alonso fan, but I’ve warmed to him and his talents, and I think any current haters out there can and should do so also.

1 Like