Formula One

Yes Max!! What a drive and a good race.

Merc outclassed today. Rubbish strategy. Max fully deserved it. Bottas couldnā€™t hold up Max if his life depended on it.

1 Like

Perez getting driver of the day for only half sorting his shit quali in the race :arteta:

Proud of Max :white_heart::heart::white_heart::netherlands::netherlands::netherlands:

LvG not on the supermax train

1 Like

Uncultured swine

1 Like

Haha love LvG

Hahaha, sums up F1 for me to a tee. Legend

2 Likes

George Russell at Mercedes next year.

With Bottas going to Alfa Romeo and Albon at Williams now as well.

Only Giovanniā€™s seat is the one to be decided it seems. I reckon he will keep it.

1 Like

I hope he does, gio has been solid. But I think Alfa want de Vries or something.

They want sponsorship money so whoever brings it, wins really.

Rumours it will be Zhou for that Chinese money. Which is a shame I donā€™t think heā€™s particular good.

Canā€™t be any worse than Mazespin or Schumacher. Only seen him a couple of times in F2 but looks alright, nothing new for heavily backed drivers to take a seat over a better racer though.

Maldonado stayed in the sport for years because of oil money.

Unbelievable crash :astonished:

Omg that was crazy hahaha

As soon as they were side by side in turn one that was just inevitable

Jheeze Hamilton is lucky he didnā€™t get seriously injured there!!

Hamilton saved by the halo, serious damage avoided here.

Verstappen definitely saw red when he saw Hamiltonā€™s Mercedes just ahead. He was already seething due to the piss poor pitstop.

Not a good look for Verstappen at all just walking past Hamilton like that

Not too sure it was either of their fault though, looked like aggressive driving from both

Lando!!! What an overtake

2 Likes

Yeah for me that was Verstappenā€™s fault. He tried to cut inside but there wasnā€™t room for it. Hamilton had already positioned his car better.

Quite dangerous driving imo.

1 Like