Formula One

Bottas the Finnish robot

1 Like

Mercedes new Black anti-racism livery :giroud2: :giroud2:

That’s a nice livery. Hope it’s in the game.

F1 back this weekend :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Hamilton’s new helmet also looks sexy :giroud2:

Mercedes just posted this on their insta :sweat_smile::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Are you serious? Looks like a basement dwelling edge lords wet dream… minus the positive message present of course, just talking about the design overall.

Ferrari are struggling :facepalm:. I know we have a much shorter season this year but it’s going to feel like a looooong one. Ferrari are expecting some updates in another 2 weeks that should help but unless they have a magic potion, they aren’t challenging the Mercs.

1 Like

Ferrari still shit :arteta:

1 Like

Ferrari have long been known to be in the mud haha

Hamilton and Mercs are cheating pieces of shit and I don’t like them anymore.

That was Albon’s race. Albsolutely gutted for him.

1 Like

Didn’t get to see but well chuffed for Lando and his first podium anyways! He and Albon seem to be showing some pretty serious skills. New crop coming through it seems, along with Leclerc.

1 Like

First time watching the race on skysports F1, what’s with the ads mid race/overtake, Fuck is that about ?

1 Like

Skys broadcasting has always been fucking piss poor and overrated.

1 Like

This is one feisty race tbh.

Lando Norris gets his first podium, great reuslt for the kid.

Edit : fuck me i thought i was watching this live , when it was a replay :facepalm:

1 Like

How the hell did Leclerc get 2nd with that piece of shit, the worst car they’ve made since the 2014 one.

@Midfield_Maestro @Midfield_Maestro @Midfield_Maestro @Midfield_Maestro
@Midfield_Maestro @Midfield_Maestro
!!! ITS HAPPENED

1 Like
1 Like

Mugello will be an unreal race, some thing the driver’s aren’t used to at all - consequences.

If they go off and get into a gravel trap, they’re fucked. Remember them???

Can’t wait. I hope it’s a great and dramatic GP so the F1 people make sure the purpose built tracks they go to next will be like that and not car parks.

Is Mugello confirmed?