Formula One

Confirmed today bro:

1 Like

F1 just keeps getting better. Alonso confirmed and now Mugello. That track is gonna be chaos

Going to funny when they get their asses handed to them on their own turf :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really good to see McLaren doing well this season after their financial issues in the off.

Honestly so good that the financial situation is going to be so much more sustainable for everyone in the future soon.

Fucking Ferrari taking more money than anyone apart from Mercedes to produce turd after turd. Wtf is the point?

Just make a shitter of a car for half the price, there you go, much less wastage.

1 Like

Mclaren have been on an upwards trajectory since Alonso left. So good to see them back near the front where they belong.

Ferrari power units have gone to the dogs this year. Seems like they are gonna struggle because power problems take ages to resolve (without cheating lols). It’s gonna be hard to watch them fail at home at Monza so badly. Even Renault have overtaken them now and that’s saying something.

Also big shout out to Williams who look nearly a second faster this year, and Russell looks like a top prospect. Was keeping up with him, Leclerc and Lando during the covid break - Russell showed them all up in the virtual GP’s haha.

This type of meme always cracks me up, nothing but love for Alonso though

1 Like

Why is Lando just so cool though

3 Likes

Top guy and great driver

1 Like

So do u all think the new rules can inject some much needed competition for Mercedes? 3 cars on the lead lap today is a pretty sad indictment on the series atm…

1 Like

It’s all been about the midfield battle this season which has been a joy to watch. Maybe the spending cap being introduced next season can make a difference but Mercs will find a way around that probably.

Thank God for Max though. Without him, this would have been one of the most one sided seasons in F1 history.

Midfield battle has been fun yeh but I mean when ur a lap down that just makes it all seem like such a farce lmao.

1 Like

The only thing exciting about Formula 1 these days is the 5 second sprint up to the first corner at the start of a race. After that, it’s a Mercedes procession, with Max doing what he can to spoil their party.

1 Like

I really hope so man, but 2020 and 2021 are going to be so painful.

1 Like

Fuck me Gasly, eh? Maybe I’ll have to watch this one back.

The rest probably DNF lol.

What happened to Mercedes?

From what I can tell, Bottas is still a bum and Hamilton got a penalty for entering pits when they were closed.

3 Likes

Gasly’s win is a nice little fuck you to Christian Horner.

Bottas is a master of screwing up starts. He really ought to be doing so much better in that car.

Anyway, Formula 1 is fucking boring these days, today being an exception. With Ferrari not even making it to Q3 anymore, my interests are dead anyway.